Time for New Pics?? Lowest Rates.. Best Photos in DFW

It's a New Year..!! Time for a New Start~~!!
time for some new photos??!!

PhotoFantasies, one of the leading professional photographers in the DFW area has some great rates designed just for you. I have special provider rates starting as low as $75 and nothing over $200, and can give you a quote based on what you want.. what you need.. AND what your budget will bear.

I am not an amateur with a camera. I have been published in several major men's magazines, but more important, I have been shooting providers for over 6 years. So why am I offering such great rates?? Because I know that your business is slow, and money is hard to come by, AND I know the right photos can actually boost your business. I am also a hobbiest, so I know what works and what doesn't when it comes to photos for your ads and your showcase. I have references and my work currently appears in at least 15 showcases on the eccie site alone. I am also available to travel the state of Texas and Oklahoma for shoots (some extra rates apply)

So what are you waiting for???
PM me now and let's discuss it. Let's find a rate that will fit your wants, your needs needs and your budget.

Below are some samples of my work with providers I have worked with recently... all photos are used with permission!

There's still time to cash in on some great specials
Photos guaranteed to boost your business

PM me for details!!!

New special for February only... PM me for details.

There has NEVER been a better time for new photos!!