1/1 Apartment full of furniture for sale in Houston - Great for an incall set up - Pictures included

This stuff has just been sitting in storage for the past 3 months and will be there for the foreseeable future so I thought I'd see if anyone needs an incall set up. This sale includes everything you need for a 1/1 unit.

It includes: plates, dishes, silverware, cups, assorted kitchen wears, coffee maker, toaster, blender, can opener, bath room towels, shower curtain, kink knacks, rugs, art for the walls, one medium sized silver framed mirror, one large black framed mirror, very nice comforter set and the matching drapes and lots of other things I can’t remember right now … the only things this does not include are any electronics ( no TV, computer, printer, ect) Plus since all of this was at my incall, a lot of it is brand new.

This is a list of the furniture … I also put a more detailed list below as well as pictures of the actual furniture taken just before it was moved to storage.

I will only sell this as a set …. $1,700.00 for everything. It is in a storage unit in Midtown. I know a great, trust worthy moving company that you can use if you’d like too. That will cost you around $200.

Please e-mail me if you are interested: brookewild07@hotmail.com
  • King size spring air pillow top mattress & box spring
  • Black leather headboard & foot board
  • 6 drawer black dresser & mirror
  • Night stand
  • 5 drawer chest
  • 3 level black glass & chrome flat screen/electronics holder
^ All of the above furniture is a matching set and it looks great together ^
  • 1 large black/brown desk & book shelve
  • 1 black leather chair
  • 1 black leather ottoman
  • 1 modern black/brown flat screen & electronics holder
  • 1 round glass and chrome dining room table with 3 chairs
  • 1 white leather sectional with a large ottoman

More details:
You will get a king size mattress, black leather and metal headboard and footboard. It also has the matching night stand, dresser, mirror and a chest. Plus a matching glass and chrome flat screen TV entertainment center. All of this furniture was purchased from a modern furniture store on Fondren. This set is 4 years old. This also includes the curtain and the bedding as shown in the picture. It is in great condition. The comforter and curtains have been taken very well care of and only cleaned professionally at the dry cleaners. They look brand new. I paid over $500 alone for only the curtains, comforter and pillow cases from bed bath and beyond.

Next is a large (black/brown) desk/book case and black leather chair on wheels. There is also a small black leather ottoman that I used to set my printer on. This is less then 2 years old.

Also a modern flat screen, medium sized entertainment center that matches the desk and bookcase - this is less then 2 years old (Does not include TV).

Plus a White leather sectional, lounger and ottoman … brand new - I purchased this for $1,100.00 in September and moved it to storage in November.

Last is a round glass and chrome kitchen table with 3 chairs - this is 4 years old. The glass and chrome is in perfect condition but I tried to rewrap the chairs myself and I did not do such a great job, but is still okay and the chairs are still useable and look alright.