Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution in Florida

Is Robert Kraft a member of Eccie? Did he find this place by reading a review?
KraftHeinz (down 28%) took a pounding today, also.....coincidence?
KraftHeinz (down 28%) took a pounding today, also.....coincidence? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
No...$15 billion write down, Merger problems, logistics/operations cost(s) and an SEC investigation are...Looks like Robert Kraft is not related to Kraft foods.
Poor fucker. I'm bettin he went their for one thing. He looks like he has a flexibility problem and is sick of leavin skid marks. goes to the spa, orders up a table shower and tuma for good measure.

Fuckin therapeautic...if not medical remedy.

HE'S ROBERT KRAFT FOR PETES SAKE.

Cheers

Hope he didn't make them insert cheese sticks, like Clinton did the cigars.

Cheers
KraftHeinz (down 28%) took a pounding today, also.....coincidence? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Google is your friend, CB.

Swing and miss.
No...$15 billion write down, Merger problems, logistics/operations cost(s) and an SEC investigation are...Looks like Robert Kraft is not related to Kraft foods. Originally Posted by dickcheney

Yeah, I know how Bob Kraft made his fortune.....I was just making light of the situation. For his sake I hope this is all a case of mistaken identity (but) if he's on video....damn.
Robert Kraft Has no relation to Kraft food, but the owner of the Steelers is Heinz ketchup family
And.....hence the name Heinz Field.

Well it is kraft heinz that is under sec investigation
I just heard on Fox that the Police indicate that Kraft is not the biggest name on the list.

This is going to get dicey. That is supposedly a quote from the police.
Google is your friend, CB.

Swing and miss. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Sigh....again, guys, it was an attempt at a joke.....next time I'll follow it with a
There's nothing to see here but good ole Republican party of family values on display.

Rot in hell Kraft you and your pretentious magot hat.
I just heard on Fox that the Police indicate that Kraft is not the biggest name on the list.

This is going to get dicey. That is supposedly a quote from the police. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Who would be bigger?The QB?
Who would be bigger?The QB? Originally Posted by bamscram
Jerry Jones?
Wonder why the pigs didn’t release the bigger name, or all the names?