We're Done Here (Thank you bio)

As soon as I see bio at the latest poster on the thread, I know there's shit happening. Mr. Molasses couldn't clear things up when given the chance.

He's just a rage poster. Cool. I guess. (You all know who I'm talking about.)

Some days just need to to get the stress out.
Sure are a lot of you that can’t connect the dots including .

I quest I should feel blessedI wasn’t pointed.

Hey Mr Moderator what is political about this post? Other than attacking a fellow poster what is the point? I saw your comment and although I don’t agree with your conclusion, if it’s what you believe that, then cool.
YOW! OP hit the nail on the head.
We're going to see the same thing happen in this thread, E9500. Ace is right in his post above; so unless people just want points to pile insults on the man, there is no place to go in this thread. My bet is this thread will be a mercy killing and closed before things get out of hand with the insults.
It was about a 30 round clip I need a billion rounds for all people I Will want to get.
The left says no one needs a 30 round mag. I differ with that . I use mine for land security. ( killing wild hogs, if you live on a farm those little piggies can and do tear up thousand of dollars of land) I also enjoy shooting at hay bales for recreational purposes it’s fun expensive o fire at will. Like so many people do, I live in rural America where calling 911 really isn’t all that comforting.for home defense , but for knocking them down after you chase them from with your trusty Saiga 12 loaded with 15 Rounds of buckshot. Trespassing is an offense here in Texas. So a 30 round uses is third on my list. Why shouldn’t I have the same or better tools than the intruder. So the 30 round post was about my rights , not the policeman. Who in the world would want to be a policeman when they face ridicule and jail time for doing their job?

I want to know from my haters, why I shouldn’t be afforded that right?
Members Are Reminded . . .
Of the Following
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Not a Political Topic - Moved to the National Sandbox
Thread Closed