Missing reviews

Posted a review this am about a EROS provider by the name of Kristina Thomas who ghosted me and went silent when I arrived in her parking lot of the hotel she claimed to be staying at.

NOT in anyway looking for credit for the review....I get it no activities take place, no review.......but for the MODs/ admin to delete the entire review as if it never happened is total BULLSHIT!!!!

Someone must be getting a kick back/ free sex from either the provider herself, or someone who works for EROS bitched and wanted it deleted!!! Either way it is total BULLSHIT........no wonder most people in twitter say ECCIE has gone down the tubes.......I bet I will get kicked off the site/ or thrown in ECCIE jail for a long time for expressing my opinion here.

Anyway, till this post is deleted as well, if you plan on seeing Kristina Thomas from EROS.......do yourself a favor and DONT contact her......she likes to play games!!
Easy dude. Review is still on site. It was just moved to coed discussions section.
yep, its in coed. That's the standard that we follow for reviews with no activities
on a lighter note

how often does the its raw or a "no" review work ?
Well looks like a shot my load.....too soon and not in a good way......blame it on my training.....shot first.....ask questions later......or blame it on my exwife.....your call
No such thing as a freebie...
Well looks like a shot my load.....too soon and not in a good way......blame it on my training.....shot first.....ask questions later......or blame it on my exwife.....your call Originally Posted by soldierboy44
I can point ya to an area that had an epidemic of missing reviews....