The many hateful trans threads this Easter weekend

The point is that you’re wrong. You have no more idea how God feels about something than I do or anybody else for that matter. Reading the Bible isn’t a credible rebuttal argument.

And it most certainly does not excuse the hate filled threads that have been posted on this site in recent days.
  • Supra
  • 04-01-2024, 04:06 PM
True, so what's your point? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Just a silly troll doing his troll. All cold spittle

• Supra
  • 04-01-2024, 04:09 PM
The point is that you’re wrong. You have no more idea how God feels about something than I do or anybody else for that matter. Reading the Bible isn’t a credible rebuttal argument.

And it most certainly does not excuse the hate filled threads that have been posted on this site in recent days. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
One attack after another.

they cling to guns or religion

Hillary Rotten Clinton -
...So what. Biden supported the holiday. So what... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Sorry to break it to you. Biden is denying it happened ATM. Or did he claim it was misinformation? But there is still hope for your hate. Turns out Kohls is having a blowout sale on mirrors. Good shopping.
President Joe Biden reportedly denied declaring Easter Sunday the “Transgender Day of Visibility,” despite issuing a very clear proclamation on Good Friday, which stated in part, “I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility.”

RealClearPolitics reporter Philip Melanchthon Wegmann detailed the Q&A of Biden’s denial on Monday. According to Wegmann, Biden said, “I didn’t do that” and claimed that Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA), who criticized Biden for making the proclamation, is “thoroughly uninformed”:

Biden’s denial is blatantly false. On Good Friday, the White House issued a proclamation titled, “A Proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility, 2024.”

And it most certainly does not excuse the hate filled threads that have been posted on this site in recent days. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sure I do. If you understand the teachings of God and his dealings with humanity you would understand that imitating the opposite sex is strictly forbidden by God. The reason, gender is part of the goodness of God's creation. Transgenders, the perception is wrong not the reality. A person born as a man who wants to identify and live as a women can do all the hormones, surgeries and fool the masses. But when that person dies if his bones were unearthed years later they would indicate those of a male. That cannot be changed or altered. Nothing would indicate that person was born a male and lived as women.

This weekend was nauseating seeing the many hateful threads here and the pitt echo chamber. It's troubling to see this kind of hate. Especially on a day like Easter.
... Why post in generality? ... Please explain in detail the HATEFUL
threads that you see... Be specific... Do YOU considour a difference
of OPINION from yours actual "Hatred"??

#### Salty
You may not post HATEFUL-ly, but you’re the Queen of posts involving ‘generalities’, hearsay, falsities, and just made-up-bullshit!
... Why post in generality? ... Please explain in detail the HATEFUL
threads that you see... Be specific... Do YOU considour a difference
of OPINION from yours actual "Hatred"??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
What ManSlut said.
How about just live and let live and leave it at that.
That is how it was for a long time, people kept their fetishes behind closed doors. These days trans people demand others participate in their kink by pretending they’re something that everyone knows they’re not. God help anyone in the public sphere who chooses honesty, they are descended upon by an angry mob and called every name in the book.
That is how it was for a long time, people kept their fetishes behind closed doors. These days trans people demand others participate in their kink by pretending they’re something that everyone knows they’re not. God help anyone in the public sphere who chooses honesty, they are descended upon by an angry mob and called every name in the book. Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace
Supra
You just made the exact case for trans rights.
This past Easter weekend I saw the most nastiest hateful threads I've ever seen on the ickys. Honestly I was ashamed!
How about just live and let live and leave it at that. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It's that simple and concisely stated.
That is how it was for a long time, people kept their fetishes behind closed doors. These days trans people demand others participate in their kink by pretending they’re something that everyone knows they’re not. God help anyone in the public sphere who chooses honesty, they are descended upon by an angry mob and called every name in the book. Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace
My family member who is trans has made no demands on others. I respect the person's request to be addressed as desired. I refuse to argue about whether this "kink" is right or wrong. I simply accept it. As I said, it is so easy being a white, straight, Christian male in this country.
If he or she expects others to address them as a sex they are not, that is demanding, or at least expecting, participation from others.