Opinion: Man Made or God Given Naturals

• grean
  • 08-18-2015, 02:23 PM
Guys,

Whats your favorite between MMs or natural boobies?Which provider is your fav?
Now girls, let the guys tell you their opinion. Don't post gratuitous pictures of your sexxxy bare biddies hoping to get votes. ROFL.....
sometimes I feel i'm bipolar on the subject cause i'm a fan of both (maybe it's a sober vs drunk obsession I dunno). I do know one thing, how the girl rocks the twin peaks does play a big difference.
  • grean
  • 08-18-2015, 02:31 PM
AbbyNicole's perfect and perky mouth full of boobs do the trick for me!
Guys,

Whats your favorite between MMs or natural boobies?Which provider is your fav?
Now girls, let the guys tell you their opinion. Don't post gratuitous pictures of your sexxxy bare biddies hoping to get votes. ROFL..... Originally Posted by grean

I like BOTH 😍
For me it is not so black and white. Generally the best natural tits are better than the best MM. To me MM just don't feel quite as good. But in many cases the MM are better than what a gal was born with. I do completely hate the hard MM though no matter the size. Won't visit a gal that has them if I know in advance, and won't return if I encounter them. I think it best to save up for better ones Of course there are a lot of different tastes out there!
  • grean
  • 08-18-2015, 03:14 PM
Aye, the MM natural look/feel. "They are really nice, but are they real?" She will never tell.....
Ive never met a pair of MM in person so i cant make a fair judgement, but i can say i do LOVE the all naturals. Not too big though. Just big enough to get a full hand/mouth full.
I've had plenty ask who couldn't tell one way or the other......guess they were putting age/children and whatnot through their mind and not coming up with, well....mine LOL
Idk that's a tough one. If she's riding me I'd prefer some big ol ones staring back at me that I can reach out and touch. If I'm sucking on them I think I'd prefer a softer one. Mm's are great to look at but not as fun if hard. Real ones are softer and fun but not if saggy or hanging or too little.
Natural all the way
Natural all the way Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Aaahhh...Jules, given the lovely naturals you're blessed with, I'd have to agree!
Without hesitation, god given all the way!!!

Personal taste is on the smaller side--large A to small C is a good range, especially when making a donation is involved. But that doesn't mean I might not choose a provider with large up-tops if something else about her piqued my interest.

In the civi world, my attraction is generally the same albeit with much more variance depending on a lot more factors. While I wouldn't choose a provider with man-mades, if an attractive civi lady is giving me the "interested in getting busy" vibe, I couldn't care less about breast size and origin!
Without hesitation, god given all the way!!!

Personal taste is on the smaller side--large A to small C is a good range, especially when making a donation is involved. But that doesn't mean I might not choose a provider with large up-tops if something else about her piqued my interest.

In the civi world, my attraction is generally the same albeit with much more variance depending on a lot more factors. While I wouldn't choose a provider with man-mades, if an attractive civi lady is giving me the "interested in getting busy" vibe, I could care less about breast size and origin! Originally Posted by NTXReggie
+1
Aaahhh...Jules, given the lovely naturals you're blessed with, I'd have to agree! Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
They do indeed look lovely from your pics
I have come to understand that boobs are each woman's joy or dismay. Emphasis since a nude was painted however many centuries ago but definitely more emphasised since the WWII.

I was told a joke by my Uncle when I was 21. It goes this way. An elderly couple celebrating their 50th anniversary were retracing their honeymoon in the Greek islands. As the sun was setting on a beautiful sea, the husband walked to the open window of their seaside condo high on a cliff, and stood admiring the view. His bride said: Dear I so remember you doing that on our honeymoom. Then you looked like a Greek God; now you look like a goddamned Greek.

Since, I have never judged women's boobs. They are what they are. Just like what my sexual attraction is.

For several centuries, women were able to enhance. This past 80 years, with implants. For those who care and can afford, wonderful- for them and their confidence. For those who wish and can't afford, I have found they make up for what they feel as a deficiency with other talents and and skills.

I have not found boobs affect my interest in sex. It's the chemistry that boils up in both of her and me into wonderful explosion for both.

Suggests a discussion on what chemistry creates that opportunity, does it not?