Jealousy - Why we feel the need to be #1?

What's GP, GTP, and LTR?
Well now we are also talking about insecurity. Yours. Why else would you be with someone who made you jealous?

Well don't answer that , GP will make you jealous like a dog with a bone. GTP will flat out make ya crazy!

Manipulative people hook a person on something that they need or were looking for and exploit that feeling by threatening to cut them off from whatever it is they hooked you on. Whether that be passion or some good loving or just wonderment that you are with such a beauty. Boy's watch your wallet is all I can say. You got people marketing LTR, you got big potential trouble! Originally Posted by WTF
Not an insecurity per se since I was not insecure to begin with but manipulated, used... oh yes. That was what was going on with the person who I was with and there is no doubt about it since she was providing something that was missing in my life at the time. However, your post shows an analysis I completely agree with and is very on target except for some of the terminology used. I agree with TG... very scary!

What's GP, GTP, and LTR? Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Collette, my guess WTF meant the following:

GP ~ Great Pussy
GTP ~ Golden Touch Pussy? I don't know... I have nothing for that one
LTR - Long Term Relationship?
I agree that jealousy has to do with trust. Its about not trusting yourself.

Its when you don't trust yourself enough to know that its okay - that YOU are okay. Jealousy is never about the external, its about the internal fears of not being enough. I know. Been there. Not again. Much ;-)
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Love and Fear.

http://timelessmiracles.com/LightGuide/love.htm Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
From the link.....''Love and fear can not coexist.''.

I disagree.

Love is meaningless without fear. They need each other like my weenie needs a vagina. (not just any old vagina mind ya but a special one)

Without fear people will do the damnest things all... In the Name of LOVE

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8u24GmV7L4&feature=re lated"]YouTube- U2: In the Name of Love[/ame]

Collette, my guess WTF meant the following:

GP ~ Great Pussy
GTP ~ Golden Touch Pussy? I don't know... I have nothing for that one
LTR - Long Term Relationship? Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
Not bad Dove, only missed two words. Great Tight. is GTP
Ahhh... cool. I learned a new term. Thanks WTF (Will Thinck First)...
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Ahhh... cool. I learned a new term. Thanks WTF (Will Think First)... Originally Posted by LonesomeDove

If you get called on in class to share what you learnt today.....please don't tell the teacher who you heard it from.

I even edited your booboo
Nope.... no boo-boo but one has to be from the IOMT, or be WayWierd, to understand my spelling.
From the link.....''Love and fear can not coexist.''.

I disagree.

Love is meaningless without fear. They need each other like my weenie needs a vagina. (not just any old vagina mind ya but a special one)

Without fear people will do the damnest things all... In the Name of LOVE

YouTube- U2: In the Name of Love

Not bad Dove, only missed two words. Great Tight. is GTP Originally Posted by WTF
Hmm, I guess I got something completely different from that link. I took it to mean that you can't act out Love and Fear at the same time...it's one or the other. Of course the coin could flip in a second.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2010, 11:24 AM
Hmm, I guess I got something completely different from that link. I took it to mean that you can't act out Love and Fear at the same time...it's one or the other. Of course the coin could flip in a second. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
What, ya never been fearful of Love!
Nope.
Never been fearful of love... that is cool Nicole. I have know people like you as well as those that run screaming in the other direction when they are in love but are so afraid of what might happen.
When did this deteriorate from a question about mere jealousy to love? The thread starter specifically ruled out romantic relationships.
That's what I was thinking...but who said LOVE is limited to romantic relationships?

The question was about jealousy. Jealousy stems from fear...sometimes you have to explore the opposite to understand which in this case is LOVE, but not the romantic kind.

Maybe it's a bit too hippy-dippy or New Age for this crowd, LOL.
Maybe it's a bit too hippy...for this crowd, LOL. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
I was a Hippie, and I'm sure others on this Board were, too. LOL
When did this deteriorate from a question about mere jealousy to love? The thread starter specifically ruled out romantic relationships. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I have been thinking the same thing. I thought we were talking about the demimonde world. Then love was thrown into the mix. Aren't those two separate subjects?