Top Reviewed Ladies on ECCIE

Thanks sexy Miss K! Nice list

I am honored to be included....I may be one of the "oldest" gals on the list...lol
You might be the oldest but I know for sure that you are one of the best providers on ECCIE and everyone loves the one and only DallasRain. XOXO
Thanks sexy Miss K! Nice list

I am honored to be included....I may be one of the "oldest" gals on the list...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
This thread kicks butt. Good Job Kaylen!

You ladies definitely deserve to be proud of your reviews. For me, a gal having a bunch of reviews is a total turn-on...knowing I'm going to spend time with a dedicated, hard working rockstar-in-the-sheets makes me feel like a little bit of a studmuffin (hey...I can dream, right?)
quote-- dedicated, hard working rockstar-in-the-sheets

thats cool wording
How did I just see this thread??? thanks Kaylen =)
Well thank you babe.
This thread kicks butt. Good Job Kaylen!

You ladies definitely deserve to be proud of your reviews. For me, a gal having a bunch of reviews is a total turn-on...knowing I'm going to spend time with a dedicated, hard working rockstar-in-the-sheets makes me feel like a little bit of a studmuffin (hey...I can dream, right?) Originally Posted by simple55guy
You are welcome baby doll.
How did I just see this thread??? thanks Kaylen =) Originally Posted by Madison May
They are several gals i would be dying to do duo with..Alpha is one of them Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
I'd love to join that duo. Both of u ladies are amazing!
What would you ladies say is the average ratio of reviews to visits? 1/10, 1/15 ?

I've always been curious as to why I don't see non-newbie providers offering review specials every now and then. I would think that a fresh good review would be the best type of advertising. So if the normal ratio was say 1/15 or 1/20, it would seem throwing in a day every now and then with a review special would drop the ratio to 1/5 or 1/10. You would make more money due to the new review being near the top of the indie review section and getting noticed by more potential clients. That make sense?
While browsing the main page, I noticed that there is a section for Top Reviewers but nothing for the Top Reviewed. So I decided to start a thread for not only the top reviewed but also for woman that have reached the magic number of 100 or above. If I let anyone out, my apologies. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
104 SarahLynn http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=27366
The individual perspective on most topics is amazing. Personally, a provider with a high review count doesn't bother me one bit. Since I'm not made of money, visiting a provider that has a great track record is a plus for me. And I'm happy to say that I've contributed to several ladies on this list review count.