Any Intel on Rose

I was texted out of the blue from a person going by Rose. Perhaps UTR provider? Anyone have info on her or been with her? Claims to know Nerissa. I've tried contacting Rissa about her but,as usual, she never responds when you want her to. �� Blonde hair, blue eyes from Ames area....
I received a similar contact out of the blue from her last week. I'd meant to message Nerissa's (who I only saw once, in december I think it was) and check with her but hadn't gotten around to it. She did send some pictures that were appealing. if she's for real.

Doesnt help that Nerissa's tryst page also disappeared not all that long ago.
I received unsolicited text messages from her after the 1st of this month as well. She claims that she's a friend of Nerissa. I rather doubt that Nerissa would share my contact info. My bet is that she may be law enforcement. Does anyone know if Nerissa got in trouble with l.e.?

Her donation is outrageously high for an hour, and she seems to want to do only 15-20 minutes.

I had to block her on my phone because she kept going on and on and on with texting, trying to "sell" herself to me in order to meet.

No thanks....
What number did it come from?
I received unsolicited text messages from her after the 1st of this month as well. She claims that she's a friend of Nerissa. I rather doubt that Nerissa would share my contact info. My bet is that she may be law enforcement. Does anyone know if Nerissa got in trouble with l.e.?

Her donation is outrageously high for an hour, and she seems to want to do only 15-20 minutes.

I had to block her on my phone because she kept going on and on and on with texting, trying to "sell" herself to me in order to meet.

No thanks.... Originally Posted by Alan50501

Yeah, these were thoughts as well. Seems suspicious..
What number did it come from? Originally Posted by vegas_bound
515 area code. Last four digits 4427.
I may just bite the bullet and TOFTT. If she was Leo, wouldn't she price herself lower to "lure" you into a meeting? Just a thought..