Question for UC

Why did i get hit from an infraction from SM for asking werebouts of amp . That thread had already been bumped once before with person stating amp provider moved to heavenly on bellaire i inquired again to validate since i called and they said that she didnt work there. I think it falls under relavent information. Previous bumper didnt get infraction so why should i?

Thanks for your attention
Send him a pm. Don't knock UC. He's the best Mod eccie has ever had. If you got pointed you probably deserved it. Unique Carpenter keep doing an outstanding job. The dude "supposedly " ain't getting paid for this but reviews are reviewed in like three hours plus he's constantly on the board. Wtf else do you want. Swallow them points Sir!
Send him a pm. Don't knock UC. He's the best Mod eccie has ever had. If you got pointed you probably deserved it. Unique Carpenter keep doing an outstanding job. The dude "supposedly " ain't getting paid for this but reviews are reviewed in like three hours plus he's constantly on the board. Wtf else do you want. Swallow them points Sir! Originally Posted by Pitroom

don't stroke him too hard . youll make him explode. I just asked him a simple question not really grilling the guy, i know he does this for a hobby to help others.