Ghosted by Sasha

Contacted Sasha Thursday to schedule an appointment for Friday night. She was friendly and responsive scheduling the appointment. I live about an hour from Des Moines so I told her I would let her know when I was close to the area. Friday when I'm about a half hour from Des Moines and a little over a half hour from our appointment time I sent her a text letting her know I was close. No response. I got to Des Moines and pulled into a business parking lot to wait. I sent another text a few minutes before our meeting time to let her know I made it. No response. I waited 30 minutes for a response and didn't get one so I made the hour drive back home with nothing. Still haven't heard from her. Major disappointment for sure. If I hear from her today I'll update you all but I'm guessing I won't.
I am sure this goes both ways, but being ghosted sucks. Everyone’s time is valuable. For me getting free can be difficult, so although I can understand real life gets in the way, you would expect some communication both ways.
call saturday night, just crickets....
Ghosted as well. 2 hours lost…..
Yeah I get very little free time so wasting 2 1/2 hours with zero communication is BS. If she would have said something came up I would be more accepting of that because I could have arranged to meet someone else or not made the trip at all. Sounds like she had a short good streak and now she's super flakey.