Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...n/972465862802
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Address by the Palace Theater
Hair Length and Color: Blonde Long tied back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tiny tits, Thin with surprisingly nice legs... Everyone has warned about the visage... Attitude and service make someone sexy.... those things sucked so... omfg...what a waste.
Recommendation: No
Sooooo damn sorry for you
Its ok...gives me a chance to warn about a bad experience and protect you guys like you guys have me.
Ouch!!
Thanks for the review!!

PK
Sorry to hear the news.. she advertised years ago on this site under the name Vanilla Vixen. When I commented she had a face that could stop a truck she had the nerve to call me an asshole. LOL
Her face was not of model quality lol...but even then... if she had provided as her menu on STG and her texts suggested...i probably would have repeated alot...
I saw her twice about a year ago. BBBJ both times with CIM and swallow. I saw her in the grocery store once, and from the neck down she looked pretty damn good in street clothes (tight jeans and tighter t-shirt). It sucks that she treated you like that.
Her body was actually smoking...her tiny torso didnt have excess skin...her tiny tits weren't bad...actually perfect when on her back... nice legs..and Her pussy was tight...just horrible couch side manner (no bed). A guy looking for a QS only expecting a bbbj and her spreading ....she does know how to move those hips to fuck you back...one and done mentality though