Motherfycker..

It's one of the two things I love sucking..

Great, I can see it now
Buy the real Camel 99 full flavor at this corner for 20.00 a pack..

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tobac...204054785.html

If I want to smoke in my private surroundings alone not hurting anyone fycking let me
Cool. I'll bite since nobody else seems to want to. Dudes complain that you're a 100 pounds more than your pics and now you announce that you are a chain smoker. Your phone should be ringing off the hook soon for being the epitome of sound mind and sound health.

Smoking is horrible for your health. Somebody has to pay for the long-term damage and often times it's not the people who put that poison in their lungs all day every single day for decades. I honestly don't know anyone with any decent money who smokes cigarettes. And I literally mean not a one. So that means someone else is picking up the tab for their stupidity when their health turns to shit.

I say people can do whatever the fuck harm they want to do to themselves. I don't care. I just don't want to pay more in healthcare to cover their bullshit.
Venus: Pleas do smoke if you want. Smoking is one of the 'least worst" self indulgent things that folks do (drinking, street racing, gamboling etc.) All of these things and others are plenty fun and, if done in "moderation" (whatever that might be), are more or less OK.

However, as a retired health care worker, I would say to you and everyone else who smokes constantly, that quitting smoking will be the single best thing you can do to improve your health. I worked in a major teaching hospital for years doing diagnostic imaging on older patients. One of the tests we did was a lung scan that showed which parts of the lungs were no longer working and by how much.

Believe me when I say that the end game to years of chain smoking is basically slow strangulation . . . .and its not an easy way to go.

By all means, do what you want. I have no standing to be self righteous or to lecture anyone. I just offer my well meant observations and wish you well in all things.
I agree with ICU. I smoked for 30 years and I loved it. I won't lie about that. I finally had to give it up because I was spending too much on cigs. The price is too high and it's just not socially acceptable anymore. The funny thing is that when we couldn't smoke inside and had to go outside - I discovered that I could excuse myself and go outside and get away from people and drop the act for awhile. Yeah, I really miss that too. Anyway, I stopped when it was right for me. You do what is right for you.
Agree with everybody (except you know who) but Camels?

Woof!
Don't smoke cigarettes.

Cool. I'll bite since nobody else seems to want to. Dudes complain that you're a 100 pounds more than your pics and now you announce that you are a chain smoker. Your phone should be ringing off the hook soon for being the epitome of sound mind and sound health.

Smoking is horrible for your health. Somebody has to pay for the long-term damage and often times it's not the people who put that poison in their lungs all day every single day for decades. I honestly don't know anyone with any decent money who smokes cigarettes. And I literally mean not a one. So that means someone else is picking up the tab for their stupidity when their health turns to shit.

I say people can do whatever the fuck harm they want to do to themselves. I don't care. I just don't want to pay more in healthcare to cover their bullshit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
FYI: Smoking reduces overall health care burdens because smokers die early, albeit horribly. If one wanted to reduce the burden of folk on society, one would encourage folks to smoke, but optimally, only after they are 55.

I say people can do whatever the fuck harm they want to do to themselves. I don't care. I just don't want to pay more in healthcare to cover their bullshit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
FYI: Smoking reduces overall health care burdens because smokers die early, albeit horribly. If one wanted to reduce the burden of folk on society, one would encourage folks to smoke, but optiminally, only after they are 55.

Almost everyone's health turns to shit. Smokers cancer doesn't go into remission, so death only needs to take one swipe.

The real reason cigarette taxes are high. Because the can be. What is the progressive quote: Fuck the weak.
You definitely should become a powerful lobbyist for the tobacco industry with that brilliant logic. LOL
Raise the age minimum to buy cigarettes to 55. Raise the age minimum to buy a gun to 30. Raise the age minimum to buy alcohol to 35.

Brain droppings.
You definitely should become a powerful lobbyist for the tobacco industry with that brilliant logic. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I, in no way, said it was a good idea to smoke. I simply said your logic was full of shit. Actually your fact set is full of shit.

Smokers ought not smoke because being a smoker sucks. I don't know of a smoker that doesn't say that.

Keeping smoke out of public accommodations is worthy of laws doing so. Extracting money out of people who are driven to smoke by addiction because you can is simply disgusting.

And typically progressive.
I, in no way, said it was a good idea to smoke. I simply said your logic was full of shit. Originally Posted by kehaar
I said the same but in a much nicer way to you.

Do you have a job? Do you have healthcare? Have you filled out the form for your healthcare? There is a specific question you have to answer when doing so that asks about whether you use tobacco. If you answer "yes", your rates go up. Why do you think that is because according to your ridiculous logic, they should be charging smokers less? But what the fuck do I know because I am neither an actuary nor an oncologist.

Like I said before, you should definitely be a lobbyist for the tobacco industry.

Anyway, enough goofball back and forth time with you.
It's one of the two things I love sucking..

Great, I can see it now
Buy the real Camel 99 full flavor at this corner for 20.00 a pack..

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tobac...204054785.html

If I want to smoke in my private surroundings alone not hurting anyone fycking let me Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
These liberals are a confusing bunch of Motherfychers.

It’s your body so you can “terminate” an unborn baby, but you can’t rent out your body for an hour, and smoke a cigarette when you finish.

But It’s OK to pick up the healthcare tab for irresponsible women who aren’t careful about birth control or if their career is being 5 guys “baby momma” supporting them with tax dollars

I’m sure one of these geniuses can explain that

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
This coming from a window shopper with no reviews what are u even doing here dude.

I'm not 100 pounds overweight .

There's no need for you to try and hurt my feelings 😃
Jackals.
I was merely stating that like the last post 👆..before this one I forgot your handle pardon, as an American the little things like tobacco which I enjoy & Cuban cigars with Johnny walker red label mmm..when I'm not sucking some of your gross cocks is kinda sad.

I will be quitting if the Turkish Flavor is taken from the cigarettes after Bidens new law takes affect.
I smoke 10 a day if that maybe 5 I enjoy the taste like cum in moderation after a meal or after sex.

It's my choice .
Bidets just really making it easy for me to dislike him and as far as this being fairview think not.
Keep your rude comments about my " appearance " to yourself this was about
Cigarettes no my appearance you fucj
Tman1847 thank you I could not have said it better myself��