Another $1.2 Billion for the Ukraine because fcuk you America, that's why...

• WTF
  • 06-16-2022, 06:58 AM
Are you for or against aid to Israel?
Are you for or against aid to Israel? Originally Posted by WTF

against. Israel doesn't need any aid. we give them 3 billion a year over 105 billion since 1985.

Israel isn't some third world nation.

Since 1985, the United States has provided nearly US$3 billion in annual grants to Israel, which has been the largest recipient of annual American aid from 1976 to 2004 and the largest cumulative recipient of aid ($146 billion, not inflation-adjusted) since World War II;[1][2] approximately 74 percent of these funds are spent on the purchases of American goods and services.[3] More recently, in fiscal year 2019, the United States provided Israel with $3.8 billion in military aid.[2] Israel also benefits from around $8 billion in American loan guarantees.[2]

While the United States has disbursed significant financial aid for Israel in the past, the primary form of American aid for Israel at present is military-oriented (see Israel–United States military relations) rather than economic.[2]

why are we giving them so much money for military purposes?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid
the only aid israel gets is military aid. they stopped receiving economic aid years ago, they didn't need it.
Military aid so they can defend themselves against whom?
I'm against giving aid to Israel as well... in point of fact.. I'd like a moratorium on Aid that is not medical or nutritional in nature today. A review of all foreign aid and an open publication on what money will be used for and what the equivalent aid in the US might achieve....

Ex - 1 Billion dollars to UKR or Border fence completion. free school lunches nation wide, National Bridge refurbishment plan that might fix 200 bridges across US etc.

America First. Period.
America's budget first. Agree with Sapper. Need to check my watch, the World may be about to end.
America's budget first. Agree with Sapper. Need to check my watch, the World may be about to end. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No... but just like your broken watch, every once in a while you get one right...
Military aid so they can defend themselves against whom? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

are you saying they don't need the money for defense or you don't know who Israel's enemies in the middle east are? which is it?