Steve Bannon on a roll

At a Wednesday media appearance in Washington, DC, Trump ally and adviser Steve Bannon claimed that the MAGA movement will take over the US and rule for a hundred years.

He is a retard. I won't deny the fact that the balance of power will probably shift red in November. However there wont be any super majority, and the next 2 years will be a legislative nothingburger.
... Hmmmm... WHY is that? ... Why is the balance of power
shifting Red??

... Biden got - what you say - millions MORE votes than Trump did.
WHY then would people vote FOR Republicans??

#### Salty
... Hmmmm... WHY is that? ... Why is the balance of power
shifting Red??

... Biden got - what you say - millions MORE votes than Trump did.
WHY then would people vote FOR Republicans??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Because the World Economy is falling apart. Due to policies that were initiated under Donald J. (Jackass) Trump.

What were those, Chung?

A massive liquidity campaign begun by the FED, under Trump's appointed FED Leader, AFTER the economy crashed under said Jackass. The money supply spiked enormously, and the FED promised to backstop loans, as it cut rates to ZERO. Trump then handed free money to millions, many of whom bought stock in companies that survived for a time due to the free zero interest rate money, but who never made money. Those stocks are down 80-90% now. Trump's free interest rate funds went to any company, earnings or not, just as his free PPE money went to his Right-wing Friends, who looted the fuck out of the set-aside funds.

Are you sorry you asked, Salty?

I doubt it. You probably didn't understand a God Damn word I posted.
Because nearly every president in the past decades have lost to the opposition party in the midterms. Trump did as well. Or did you forget about that.
Because nearly every president in the past decades have lost to the opposition party in the midterms. Trump did as well. Or did you forget about that. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Maybe Salty can comprehend your post. He's not the sharpest Knife in the drawer, so I'm not making any bets.
is this another Bannonghazi thread?

bahahahahaaaa
Steve Bannon's idea of a more effective government is........more pardons.
Steve Bannon's idea of a more effective government is........more pardons. Originally Posted by VitaMan

so ... you are upset he wouldn't pardon you?

baahhahahaaaaaaaaa
Did you rtm him?

That always seems to work.

Race Bannon, that is.
Did you rtm him?

That always seems to work.

Race Bannon, that is. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so, Race.

TWK is on the ignore list. Messages won't be seen.
TWK is on the ignore list. Messages won't be seen. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
TWK is on the ignore list.
TWK is on the ignore list. Originally Posted by VitaMan

thank you valued poster