RINO doesn't know about RubMD

... Blimey! ... Is the bloke a member here? ...Maybe he can
do a review.

#### Salty
The real story is the forgiveable PPE loan he got worth nearly a million fucking dollars. Just another example of rich Republicans stealing from the Public Tit under the Orange Man. Disgraceful how much was stolen, and the Right is completely silent.
... Blimey! ... Is the bloke a member here? ...Maybe he can
do a review.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Lotta members here who haven’t done that,
Lotta members here who haven’t done that, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

is this another my reviews are bigger than yours post?
Is this another you butting into another conversation post?

If you say so.
"butting into another conversational post"...say the 56k poster!!
The real story is the forgiveable PPE loan he got worth nearly a million fucking dollars. Just another example of rich Republicans stealing from the Public Tit under the Orange Man. Disgraceful how much was stolen, and the Right is completely silent. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I see you don't know about cunters laptop...he and his criminal gang are into influence peddling, shakedowns and all forms of old fasion racketeering, but I'm sure you know nothing about that...like your sedition thread which was a crook of shit...there was no sedition!! The only sedition was in your mind and NOWHERE else!!
  • WTF
  • 06-17-2022, 08:29 AM
I see you don't know about cunters laptop...he and his criminal gang are into influence peddling, shakedowns and all forms of old fasion racketeering, but I'm sure you know nothing about that...like your sedition thread which was a crook of shit...there was no sedition!! The only sedition was in your mind and NOWHERE else!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Stay on subject, CT was talking about how much money was given away under Trump and his PPE disgraced program.

Collins is a business owner in Georgia, and has personally loaned his current political campaign at least $465,000 since his business received a forgivable $920,000 PPP loan from the federal government during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.
Stay on subject, CT was talking about how much money was given away under Trump and his PPE disgraced program... Originally Posted by WTF
Was that the OP topic? Was it even a PPE?
...Collins is a business owner in Georgia, and has personally loaned his current political campaign at least $465,000 since his business received a forgivable $920,000 PPP loan from the federal government during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. Originally Posted by WTF
You might want to keep track of a recent ruling that may well be germane and other related news:

Supreme Court rules for Sen. Cruz in campaign finance case

Biden Eyes Stronger Use of Defense Production Act to Boost PPE

Hunter’s Hooker Got a $20K PPE Loan- Another Biden First!

BIG DIFFERENCE: Biden Confuses Paycheck Protection Program

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4ezxcYqhJk