Herschel Walker, Advocate of Black Fatherhood, Reveals 3 Secret Children

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hersch...her-secret-son

We knew about the 22 year old Son, Walker's prop for his ranting about the importance of black fatherhood. But that Rascal has 3 children he never sees!

How do you spell Herschel? H-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e
Next that country bumpkin will say he is strongly against domestic violence although he beat the hell out of his ex-wife but claimed he did so because of a "mental disorder". Dude is as big of a joke and bullshitter as his orange endorser.

As a Cowboys fan, I'd like to thank him for getting traded to Minnesota when I was a youngster though. The boys couldn't have won those three chips without getting rid of him.
Hershel Walker was a great college football player. He had a decent pro career. Politics is not his bag. That is for sure. If he was not a superstar at University of Georgia no one would listen to him. College football is very big it the south, he is taking full advantage of that.
He’s an idiot.
He’s an idiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Herschel Walker isn't a Democrat.
How do you spell Herschel? H-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's some white adjacent privilege you got yourself there. His ancestors suffered, so you should be ashamed fro criticizing him. Your ancestors didn't suffer 200+ years of slavery and stuff....
  • WTF
  • 06-17-2022, 08:48 AM
That's some white adjacent privilege you got yourself there. His ancestors suffered, so you should be ashamed fro criticizing him. Your ancestors didn't suffer 200+ years of slavery and stuff.... Originally Posted by texassapper
What about your ancestors?
Denzel has spoken out about this topic for years, and the need for a family structure. Unfortunately, the black community has a huge proportion of kids that don't have that.
Herschel Walker isn't a Democrat. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Neither are you.

So does that make you an idiot?

Answer at your own risk.
What about your ancestors? Originally Posted by WTF
In Egypt.
What about your ancestors? Originally Posted by WTF
Sapper's ancestors had to wear gloves at all times, due to the constant injuries received when their knuckles made contact with concrete.

I think Herschel's 3 secret children had a reason to be under the radar. They are all FBI Agents.

Bwahahahaha!
Neither are you.

So does that make you an idiot?

Answer at your own risk. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You can't say shit about anyone. You're the Poster Child for idiocy.
You can't say shit about anyone. You're the Poster Child for idiocy. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I know this is typical for you to hijack threads, but the Topic is Herschel Walker. Please refrain from making every thread about yourself.
I feel sorry for Herschel. Sunday will be hard on him.

His favorite Qanon-inspired Golfer (Phil Mickelson) just missed the cut at the US Open, so he won't be playing Sunday.

It is Juneteenth, and Herschel is White-identified. Nothing to celebrate.

And God Damn it, it's Father's Day. Only one of his four children recognize him as ''Daddy'', because... well, because he hit it and quit it with their Moms.
Sapper's ancestors had to wear gloves at all times, due to the constant injuries received when their knuckles made contact with concrete. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Another Rude and insulting post, Tran. You didn't address your white supremacists post about a black man having multiple out-of-wedlock children. Why be so RAYCISS?