When will they get Trump?

We have heard it over and over and over and over.
When. That is what I want to know. This, that, that other thing, that that, but that, no that time, for sure this time, I thought for sure, no next time, we got him now. STOP!

WHEN is the question.

He won't be charged unless it is a slam dunk from 20 ft out air jordan style. DOJ and other prosecutors know that losing in court will make trump more powerful. As much as I want to see him arrested tried, convicted and imprisoned in reality really just want him to fade away leaving behind his shit stain on American politics and culture. The only reasons he is running is for protection and profit. That's why he fought so hard to get the election overturned. It really is life or prison to him with what he knows he has done.
trump is becoming more irrelevant each day. America is waking up
He won't be charged unless it is a slam dunk from 20 ft out air jordan style. DOJ and other prosecutors know that losing in court will make trump more powerful. As much as I want to see him arrested tried, convicted and imprisoned in reality really just want him to fade away leaving behind his shit stain on American politics and culture. The only reasons he is running is for protection and profit. That's why he fought so hard to get the election overturned. It really is life or prison to him with what he knows he has done. Originally Posted by royamcr

p.s.
I truly believe you have PTSD or TDS. Either way, seek help
trump is becoming more irrelevant each day. America is waking up Originally Posted by winn dixie
who told you that?

Yes trump is deranged. We all know that.
trump is becoming more irrelevant each day. America is waking up Originally Posted by winn dixie
And yet you keep posting about him... almost as if you don't believe the propaganda you're posting...
I wouldn't post anything if trumptards would get over his 2020 ass whoopin and stop crying about it. It is very pathetic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYiPk8JMYT4

How to Lose Attorney-Client Privilege

Communications to or from a lawyer that don’t seek or give legal advice are not privileged. So, for example, an attorney functioning as a business agent does not qualify for application of the attorney-client privilege. In-house counsel often has business-oriented duties, and business and legal advice are sometimes so intertwined that a clean distinction may not exist.

I’ve had enough of him and DeSantis. Just saw a video of disantis literally chewing out kids for wearing a mask! Enough of this garbage. Nicki Haley gets my vote.
America is waking up Originally Posted by winn dixie
I hope by that you don’t mean that America has finally succumbed to the lies, innuendo, false charges, phony impeachment and all of the other crap Trump has to endure through the Left and their lackeys in the Media.
I’ve had enough of him and DeSantis. Just saw a video of disantis literally chewing out kids for wearing a mask! Enough of this garbage. Nicki Haley gets my vote. Originally Posted by Charley3
MASKS DO NOT WORK... See my other post
[QUOTE=eccieuser9500;1063105228][CENTER]

so this could be it? or.....

[QUOTE=ChopSuey;1063105267]

so this could be it? or.....

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Could be this one first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PaTBT2VKtw

Preview, then submit.

Watch what you cut out.
MASKS DO NOT WORK... See my other post Originally Posted by ChopSuey
That’s fine! You believe that don’t wear one. But it’s absolutely no different than mask lovers telling me I have to wear one. It’s idiotic and divisive to tell either side to wear or not to wear a mask.