Is It Possible Trump Could Have More Hidden Classified Docs

Of course it is. Another box of classified docs miraculously found themselves at Mara La Go without any explanation as to exactly where they were when the FBI searched months ago. If they weren’t in the office or the basement closet, where could they have been?
Who cares
The FBI, DoJ and the National Archives at a minimum. A grand jury possibly. And a jury maybe.
Of course it is. Another box of classified docs miraculously found themselves at Mara La Go without any explanation as to exactly where they were when the FBI searched months ago. If they weren’t in the office or the basement closet, where could they have been? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Goes to show that the FBI is a bunch of bumbling idiots. They themselves are under investigation so they shouldn't be investigating anyone for any reason.
The FBI, DoJ and the National Archives at a minimum. A grand jury possibly. And a jury maybe. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
America doesn’t have a FBI OR DOJ, IF THEY DID ALL BIDENS WOULD BE IN JAIL. EVERY PRESIDENT AND EVIDENTLY EVERY V P MADE OFF WITH STUFF THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE. BUT LETS JUSTGET TRUMP, BECAUSE NAIVE MORONS HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT WHISTLE AND SHIT
Tell me you don't understand the classification system if you have to ask this.
America doesn’t have a FBI OR DOJ, IF THEY DID ALL BIDENS WOULD BE IN JAIL. EVERY PRESIDENT AND EVIDENTLY EVERY V P MADE OFF WITH STUFF THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE. BUT LETS JUSTGET TRUMP, BECAUSE NAIVE MORONS HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT WHISTLE AND SHIT Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Lol. Hilarious. Silly. But hilarious. You’re so entertaining Ace Gump.
People familiar with the Trump legal team’s efforts to locate documents describe a confusing chain of events that delayed discovery of the box, including having its contents uploaded to the cloud, emailed to a Trump employee, and moved to an offsite location before finally ending up back at a Mar-a-Lago bridal suite that is now Trump’s office – the very place that the FBI had searched just weeks earlier.

You can’t make that shit up. Trump and his aides are dumb as bricks.
... Might also be a plant by the FBI/DOJ.

Odd that I surely don't remember you commenting that
the Biden people - finding documents here one day, there the next
and way over here days later - are dumb as bricks.

Why is that??

#### Salty
I don't have to unblock this faux bro, the title says it all.

ANYTHING is possible. They may even find Biden's brain the glove box of his Corvette. Why is it important? So far, it has been a total bust in yet another attempt to "get Trump". Empty folders, routinely classified things for no reason (ask about my security clearance), no nuclear codes that would have been changed the day that Biden's handlers moved into the Oval. I can see it in your eyes faux bro, you have Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Who cares Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I think you'd feign you didn't care if he was getting grift from such.

But that is not either here or there.
Why did trump has his aide using her phone to scan docs and putting them on several different storage devices including the web. Oh and the docs happen to be classified.
Why did trump has his aide using her phone to scan docs and putting them on several different storage devices including the web. Oh and the docs happen to be classified. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
And as I've stated before - Trump had the power
to de-classify them - and did so.

... So that's that...

#### Salty
Lol. Ok. You’ve been wrong on that front time and again. He hasn’t even asserted that defense in court which should make it clear to you that it’s not true. His defenders have long since stopped making that claim.
Talking about scanning...and Hillary! Do we need to rehash that subject?