Sensations & Pats Lounge

Any good action to be had at either place?
I haven’t been to sensations in almost a decade. It used to be quite good but they built another one outside of Tulsa and the “A” team goes there and the JV squad hangs out next to downstream.
Drove by Sensations last weekend around 10:30-11pm and it looked busy. Couldn’t stop and check it out but thinking it might be worth an inspection.
Things might have changed. It would be nice to have it busy with top girls working. I always enjoyed it there.
Only been to Pat's once, so I got nothin'. Sensations in Galena, however, I am quite familiar with. There's a broad mix of girls - many of which have broad rear ends. Really very few have a broad mid-section. Good mix of small tots, big tots, shorter gals, taller gals...all have are pretty in several ways but (IMHO) none have ALL the hot features altogether. And then there's B%#b@* - same name as the famous Mattel doll. Seeing her onstage and - if you're lucky enough before she's booked for the night - getting a private dance is well worth the trip, $15 cover, and drinking in your vehicle. Visit Sensations just to see "the doll," tip every girl's stage set, get a private dance or two or more, and have effing fun!
Any extras offered by B***** in the private dance?
Not from my experience...forgot to mention, she's about 20, athletic, blonde, and knows how to perform for the gents who sit at the stage.
Is this the Sensations in Galena KS?
Is this the Sensations in Galena KS? Originally Posted by ClarityE
Yes