Guys...ever had a girl make threats if you wrote a bad review?

This is becoming more and more common where guys are writing critical yet HONEST reviews, and certain women are making threats to out them, tell other providers lies about them, not give them a referral, etc. I guess we all like to think that we are perfect in every way, but that's just not realistic. No matter how hot, how good, or how educated, eventually some guy will NOT be impressed.

A review that highlights the good and notes the bad is exactly why boards like this were invented. If every guy lied and said a girl was a perfect 10, there would be a lot of ticked off clients.

What do you think should be done in this situation? Should that provider be outed along with her threats and drama, or should he pull his review of her so she will stfu already?

What would you do?
What do you think should be done in this situation? Originally Posted by London Rayne
Write the HONEST review...

Should that provider be outed along with her threats and drama Originally Posted by London Rayne
Just put it in the review or do an alert...

or should he pull his review of her so she will stfu already? Originally Posted by London Rayne
NEVER...no one should give into idle threats from either side, provider or hobbyist!
This is why I am going to ROCK YOUR WORLD!! Ok, maybe just half way lol, but you just make sense DED!
I'm glad you brought this up!...I have been hearing A LOT of stories from gents about this issue, (several here on eccie). The providers are harassing them, making threats, and starting rumours....Very very unprofessional and I do think those providers should be outed...

Now, I have a few reviews on TER on me that I don't really agree with, and I did let those reviewers know that I wasn't happy, however I didn't do it in a threatening manner, in fact quite the opposite, I simply asked, "What could I do better next time?" etc...

The only time I would be a bitch to a guy over a review is if it were fake lol...

But the behaviour we are talking about on this thread is simply juvenile and inappropriate...For those providers who are getting real reviews that are bad, perhaps instead of threatening the bloke who reviewed you, you could work on your BJ skills instead....well at this point even people skills for that matter!
This is why I am going to ROCK YOUR WORLD!! Ok, maybe just half way lol, but you just make sense DED! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I get to rock his world before you lol!
I think the guy should tell people about the threats. On the other hand, if a guy gave me a bad review, I think it's kinda ballsey of him to ask me to provide a reference. I mean, he did nothing to get me more action, why should I provide a reference to help him get action??
However.....I would NEVER threaten the man or make up lies, or create any of that drama.
One more thing about references, I once had a man give me glowing reviews. But due to his behavior during the appointment, I would never give him a reference. He was abusive and drugged out. In time, other women contacted me abouthim and i told them the truth. Yes, the man gave me glowing reviews but he is abusive and on drugs so I can't in good conscience give a green light......
I get to rock his world before you lol! Originally Posted by Valerie
Well rock about half of it off so I can take all of it!
Although I have never personally experienced it, we have it happen on a regular basis here in St Louis on a local board. If you are a "favored member" as a female, it is impossible to get a negative review. It is so bad that the guys know that it is what the "norm" is and thus the reviews are not counted on.

But I have heard the horror stories.....threats to "out them", financial blackmail and one of my favorites....threatening to let LE know about what they did????...yeah go figure?
Well, if I don't have nothing nice to say then I won't write a review. I don't what the drama and I like being UTR. The only reason I did the reviews on here was to get the references, ROS, and ML access. I have since learned that ladies will see you without checking references. I will right a review if lady really rocked my world. However, reviews are a pain in the azz.LOL

NEVER...no one should give into idle threats from either side, provider or hobbyist! Originally Posted by DickEmDown

This. Great answer.

Although I agree with Isis. Were a gent to give me a bad review, I'd consider it mighty ballsy to then ask for a reference. :P

NEVER...no one should give into idle threats from either side, provider or hobbyist! Originally Posted by DickEmDown
This!

Write the honest review and out the provider for making threatening remarks.
Although I have never personally experienced it, we have it happen on a regular basis here in St Louis on a local board. If you are a "favored member" as a female, it is impossible to get a negative review. It is so bad that the guys know that it is what the "norm" is and thus the reviews are not counted on.

But I have heard the horror stories.....threats to "out them", financial blackmail and one of my favorites....threatening to let LE know about what they did????...yeah go figure? Originally Posted by ElHombre
I have heard about this as well. I was lucky enough to meet and talk with some of the GOOD providers from that area.
I have seen it many times but when they have a personal agenda about writing a bad reveiw, say to get even then there is a problem with that. State the facts and leave the feelings out. I'm sure the lady might have a similar story to tell about why it was such a bad date.
I'm glad you brought this up... I simply asked, "What could I do better next time?" etc... Originally Posted by Valerie
If you see a provider and have a bad enough experience that you have to write a bad review, somebody didn't do their homework. Maybe because I am very low volume - very high quality sampler that I would feel at least partly responsible for any bad experience.... and I haven't had to write a bad review yet. That's why I become a repeat visitor with ladies I already know provide the high quality experience I'm after....prevents a lot problems.
How could she possibly out a guy? Everyone is using a hobby phone and P411 right? This is supposed to be a fairly anonymous business yes? If they don't then it shouldn't be big surprise when something goes sideways!

IMHO, with respect to my friend and fellow mod DeD, when this crap happens a loud alert in the appropriate forum is THE thing to do. Write the review with the facts, leaving out the drama. The facts will speak for them selves. Who, what, when, where are what we need to know.

A guy can't pull his review, only we can do that. So far, I haven't pulled the first one. There would have to be some overwhelming evidence that it is fake and the session never happened before we would ever consider removing one. There are a lot of disputed ones, yes....but there are procedures in place for responding to them.

As far as a referral....why in the hell would a guy give a ladies name and info to someone else if he had a bad session? Are you ladies telling me that really happens? Sounds pretty stupid to me!