Name: SluttyAngel
Phone: 402-267-1349
Email Address: angelfreyah010792@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.kittyads.com/SluttyAngel777
City: Lincoln
State: Nebraska
Address: SE Lincoln
Activities: Cuddling, breast play, FIV, BBJ, CFS doggy and mish, COP
Hair Length and Color: Short brunette, well above shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Taller, skinny, small firm breasts and little nips. Shaved. I did not notice any tats or piercings.
Recommendation: Yes, with reservations.
. Sounds like a great time!
She's on AFF. When you message her, she wants $50 to help "pay rent" and offers bareback and CIP. Play at your own risk.
She ripped me off when she said she had to have money for room then disappeared and would not answer texts..hubby then texted and threatened me.
Decided the whole thing was not worth the headache. She is a wacko.
  • LNK
  • 01-06-2021, 05:41 AM
Blue, sorry you had that happen, but you've been around enough to know that the big head should do all the cogitation until you're in the room with a handful of ass. Sounds like you let the little head take over, which I get, she has a body type that gets me going.

I'm always wary of giving girls money before we get in the room. Once or twice, I've gone up to desk with them to get a room, but normally I tell them I'll just wait until we're in the room.

I think a fair number of these girls are living on the edge, and some have no trouble leaning over to the dark side to rip someone off if it seems like they can get away with it easily.
Probably but I still think she is a bit wacko and I do not like to be threatened by some punk hubby from Wahoo.
Damn, I would really like to get a hold of that body, but the reports just vary too much.
Her ad has a ton of red flags. The chance off not getting robbed or rippee off is pretty low
Can anyone point to a skinny under 25 provider that gives good service? I can't, not in recent years. Only exception I can think of in all my history was Jesse Ross. Not sure her age, but then was young, thin, and excellent.
  • LNK
  • 01-06-2021, 03:06 PM
Just so everyone is clear on this, I had a reasonably good time with Angel. There was some sketchy stuff, but not beyond my tolerance level.

Other people have had bad experiences with her, but nobody's gotten silver bracelets, and nobody's bleeding, at least to my knowledge.

I'm not WK for her, just letting people know how MY experience went.

Use your big head, keep your eyes open, and back out if things look too sketchy. Words to remember when meeting with ANY provider, even one you've seen before, because things can change.
Well said sir. She is my type and I’ll pursue her, but at my pace and we’ll see how it goes.
It sounds like there are certain things in her life that control how she is that day. I'm sure you all understand.