What's going on with latin queens ??

So I've been trying to reach latin queens for awhile now but no luck with any responds this is weird for them not to answer back they have my number and references I've been there plenty of times I'm always respectful and clean and very generous and polite so I was wondering am i the only one having trouble reaching them I really hate to cut them off because they are my top agency I attend mostly
Been trying to reach them as well no responss
We'll I was able to get in touch with someone I don't know who it was for sure but it got a lil heated because I was simply expressing how I been trying to get a hold of them for awhile now and was getting no return so the young lady got upset with me about it and was very rude to me she said if they don't answer then they're closed she said she stated that in there profile which was a lie so I'm thinking there's some issues going on at latin queens right now and I won't be returning there no more even though I'm gonna miss seeing evelyn and valeria them tittie's and asses they have were amazing
thats weird because i texted them today for a line up
  • bbkid
  • 01-25-2018, 07:25 AM
We'll I was able to get in touch with someone I don't know who it was for sure but it got a lil heated because I was simply expressing how I been trying to get a hold of them for awhile now and was getting no return so the young lady got upset with me about it and was very rude to me she said if they don't answer then they're closed she said she stated that in there profile which was a lie so I'm thinking there's some issues going on at latin queens right now and I won't be returning there no more even though I'm gonna miss seeing evelyn and valeria them tittie's and asses they have were amazing Originally Posted by Gway8899
Is this a sentence?
Not really
Went the other day with no problem.
Is this a sentence? Originally Posted by bbkid
Punctuation is a lost art.

It's just way too hard now to find those little icons on the little keypads on those little phones. Back in my day, we used MAN SIZE KEYBOARDS, where you could TYPE out letters, and commas, and periods, and stuff like that, and we used the RETURN key for PARAGRAPHS
(that word probably won't even show up in Wikipedia in a few years).

We had none this sissy "thumbing" of itty bitty letters on itty bitty keypads.

I'm talking about REAL TYPING with FINGERS like REAL MEN used to do.

(We might as well give up on using letters altogether and just start typing in hexadecimal.)

... And just so I don't hijack this thread, yes, LQ goes dark sometimes.
I didn't know punctuation was taken so serious on a site for pussy you guys on here are jokes @texanguy01 @ bbkid @tbone2u
And at texanguy01 FUCK YOU