Encounter- Wow. Warning

Staff note- the OP has self reported that this is indeed a fake review. No credit will be given for it but this will be left here for all to see. OP banned 30 days for fake review. Take this as a warning for anyone else that wants to do the same-- CK

Date: 9/25/20
Name: Scarlett Fever
Phone: 6195001365
Email Address: Idk
URL / Website: -
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Court street
Hair Length and Color: Black short
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She doesnt look like her pictures at all. Short, has a belly, she kept her lingerie over her stomach.
Recommendation: No
Interesting. Thanks!
Never seen her
but sounds like bull shit to me
Never seen her
but sounds like bull shit to me Originally Posted by lilylivered
BBG says she is awesome... i tend to trust her judgement on that based on what I've seen from her. I'm with lilylivered on this one. You joined oct 1 to tell us that, huh?
I can't read ROS, but I've had a duo with BBG and Scarlett. Review is most definitely BS.
I can't read ROS, but I've had a duo with BBG and Scarlett. Review is most definitely BS. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
Myopic and ignorant statement.
Myopic and ignorant statement. Originally Posted by Notuagain
Believe what you want. I have much better knowledge on this subject than you.
Sometimes other providers pop up as newbies just to bad mouth other providers.

A description of her back side might make it more convincing.
Maybe he saw a different girl?
Just a troll
He trolled on the Zoey review too
Take him (her) for what its worth
Nothing...

Nikki will most likely be next
Or he had higher expectations. You guys act like we all have the same standards, mentioned BBG several times, I went to see her, paid, tried and left in several minutes.. we don’t all like the same shit and if this guy is real I get him 100%. I’ve had way more disappointment than success with this. It’s Syracuse.. sometimes pics seem like yeah and real life is a big fucken NO.

And the BbG thing I never did a review cause so many of you love her, she was willing and eager I just couldn’t get into it at all
Or he had higher expectations. You guys act like we all have the same standards, mentioned BBG several times, I went to see her, paid, tried and left in several minutes.. we don’t all like the same shit and if this guy is real I get him 100%. I’ve had way more disappointment than success with this. It’s Syracuse.. sometimes pics seem like yeah and real life is a big fucken NO.

And the BbG thing I never did a review cause so many of you love her, she was willing and eager I just couldn’t get into it at all Originally Posted by Airmag315
You have a point

Its a troll
I’ve seen Scarlett several times in past year and never had bad experience.
Hi Op girl. Hows the wife ????

trashing for fun again