p411 requires ID

I signed up for p411 and got approved but they want a picture of my ID and me with my ID. Looks like there won't be many new girls on p411. I won't be there : (
That's for like extra extra approval or something. You get a gold star. Or something.
If they want the ID for age verification I think that you can block out your real name and address.

You might want to contact them about your concerns. Perhaps if you got a P411 client to vouch for you they might not need your id.
P411 is a very useful service for screening.

Good luck to you.
Your application has been approved!

However, we need to verify you are above the age of 18. Your account will remain locked until we receive the info needed.

To unlock your account, we need to receive THREE images from you.

1. a CLEAR image of your state issued photo identification
2. a image of your face holding the photo identification next to it
3. an image (showing face) holding a paper with your P411 Provider identification # (P165763), stage name and date... hand written and clearly legible
Oooohh. Huh. I feel old all of a sudden.
Your application has been approved!

However, we need to verify you are above the age of 18. Your account will remain locked until we receive the info needed.

To unlock your account, we need to receive THREE images from you.

1. a CLEAR image of your state issued photo identification
I think that you can block out your real name and address in this picture if that is your concern. You can ask them if that is acceptable, when I asked about this for a provider I knew that wanted to join they told me that was acceptable. That was about 18 months ago. I think what they need to see is your picture on the ID, yout date of birth and that it is a valid id.
2. a image of your face holding the photo identification next to it
Again, I think that you can block out your real name and address in this picture if that is your concern.
3. an image (showing face) holding a paper with your P411 Provider identification # (P165763), stage name and date... hand written and clearly legible
Is this one a problem? Originally Posted by beautifulannie

They do need to verify legal age of the providers on their site for their own and their clients legal protection.
Clients have to be verified as well, including giving personal information in most cases.
After all, it is a screening and verification service.

isn't your friend Nancy (who you mentioned in the Welcome area) on P411?
Didn't she tell you about their requirements?

But you decide what you are comfortable with and what you want to do.
Maybe if I can take everything off but picture and birthday I do but many website have problem and I don't like send ID to website. I already have client say I okay.
  • Toyz
  • 09-21-2014, 09:51 PM
I can cut through the red tape for you. Send me all the documentation above, along with a copy of your bankcard & PIN.... Will have you up and running in no time.

Seriously? They want a photo ID with you standing beside it? Why not just run down to the local police office, turn yourself in as a working Hoogar, and pose for a pre-mug shot?

No fucking way I give that information out to an agency that is a conduit for illegal activities...
Hey...

Wait a second......

Where is all the public indignation about how it's all about making everyone safer that comes out when a guy has an issue with screening of any kind?
Nancy said she never send ID. They change
  • tron
  • 09-21-2014, 10:46 PM
You could PM GinaXXX and ask about options or maybe search for this issue in the main discussion forum.
Well if you look underage she has to protect her company!

P411 has plenty of girls don't take it personal just give her the info if you want in with higher class clients!
Well if you look underage she has to protect her company! Originally Posted by Annika
True, but I saw no indication that beautifulannie is taking it personally. She merely expressed safety/security concerns, just as Gina has her concerns. From what I know second-hand of Gina, she's usually willing to work with people to find a way to verify them. It's quite understandable that she wants to make certain that her service isn't being used by underage girls. A lot more than her business is at stake if it is. But beautifulannie is likewise entitled to her concerns. In a business such as this, the only people competent to set their own comfort levels are themselves.
You could PM GinaXXX and ask about options or maybe search for this issue in the main discussion forum. Originally Posted by tron
Well, apparently her ID doesn't accept PMs. I guess someone could e-mail her and ask her to comment on this thread.
I do what good for me. P411 do what good for them and paying client who now has less new ladies do what they want. I want to do p411 but I no send ID. I think its good to talk if you want change