Thank you Austin!

Austin is such a beautiful and fun city. Much more liberal than most places in Texas too.

However, there were a few disappointments that will bring me back to Austin in the future!

1) Couldn't find the Stevie Ray Vaughn Statue.
2) Couldn't find the bar located on 6th street that had delicious banana split martini's.

If anyone want to be Tour Guide on my next trip - Please let me know! I especially need help finding that banana split martini!

Other than that - Everything else was great. A big thanks to the ladies and gents! You guys are awesome!

With Sweetness, 💋
- Brown Sugar Baby
The Stevie Ray Vaughn statue is right at the 1st st. Bridge. just south of the river. S. 1st & Barton Springs rd. is the cross streets.
The Stevie Ray Vaughn statue is right at the 1st st. Bridge. just south of the river. S. 1st & Barton Springs rd. is the cross streets. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Thank you! I don't know how I missed it.
Thank you! I don't know how I missed it. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

No problem, I should've mentioned that the statue is on the west side of the bridge you'll see the hike & bike trail there just follow it and you can't miss it.
Never heard of those Banana Split Martini's, that actually sounds yummy, I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for those.
BrownSugarbaby did not even know you was in town! I hope you enjoy your visit and will come back!
No problem, I should've mentioned that the statue is on the west side of the bridge you'll see the hike & bike trail there just follow it and you can't miss it.
Never heard of those Banana Split Martini's, that actually sounds yummy, I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for those. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Banana Split Martini - Muddled strawberries at the bottom with actual layers of banana & chocolate liqueur. Topped off with whipped cream, drizzled with chocolate syrup, and a nice little cherry on top. Served in a chilled martini glass.

It was so good - I wanted to fuck the bartender who made it!
BrownSugarbaby did not even know you was in town! I hope you enjoy your visit and will come back! Originally Posted by ynot_y
I absolutely enjoyed Austin! I will be back. 💋