Any Intel on Hevenly Hanna 214-334-9646 UTR Provider From Online Booty Call

She has an ad up like she just wants booty call. Send and email and she says she needs a donation-$900 behind on the rent.you get the idea.
$60 for a blow job. $100 for straight sex and greek $200 becuase she "rarely engages in it". Says she "doesn't do this often' , and she does not have any ads or reviews up on Sip Sap, The Erotic Review or here from what I can tell. She gave me her adress after 2 emails..Which seemed either really straight forward- or defintiely like a trap/LE.. Really conflicted..Spidey sense says no...BUT big head says yes...
She stays in a duplex home off of Grand Avenue not far from the White Rock...Any body seen her before??
She also gave two alternate cells 469-438-7332 and 214-564-9973 in case I couldnt reach her on the one listed in the subject line. Also curious. Thanks for any help

« Previous Photo
Next Photo »

Name:HEAVENLYH1Location:dallas , TXAge:32Height:5'6Body Type:CurvyEyes:hazelHair:black Ethnicity:White / CaucasianOrientation:StraightE xpectation:Booty Calls only.Last Login:Within an hour
heavenlyh1 wrote
you a message.

Show to a Friend Report Profile Block Member Unblock Member
About Me

i am looking not for commitment but for fun right now u scratch my back and ill scratch your sure we can work it out and meety eachothers needs and wants right?
What I'm Looking For...

I'm looking for a man between the ages of 22 and 99 that is of any ethnicity with any type of bodyand lives within100 miles of Plano, TX 75023.
I saw her about a month ago. bbbjnqns for .60. I was in and out real quick at that Grand location you spoke about. I got the same story about the behind on rent, etc. I thought it was pretty good but I wish she'd get out of that place she's in and move closer to carrollton/farmers branch. That top picture looks like her but its being very kind to her. All told, she's a great way to get rid of a load of swimmers but she's not for everyone.
I don`t know why ya`ll talked bad about Heavenly Hanna for she`s very good hell I loved her BJ fucking awsome and she has a very very sweet pussy I go to her all the time so don`t talk shit about her untill you try her shes very good and she`s very far from LE so don`t listen to what everyone here has to say just go and give her a chance you will leave with a ...........
Attached Images File Type: jpg hanna8.jpg (183.9 KB, 2231 views) File Type: jpg 1-26-11.jpg (4.6 KB, 2218 views)
The last post seems weird
The last post seems weird Originally Posted by MustangRider

i cuncur, WTOilMan was giving his input on the session he had and i do not see any bad mouthing on his part just his honest straight to the point opinion and the original guy was just asking questions cause he needs more info?
I always follow 11 cross referenced logical rules to avoid surprise meet ups with LE. They are infallable. This ad is in violation of 5 of them. Just sayin
I dont sign on here a lot so forgive me for bumping this old post. It seems to me that Heavenly Hanna (HH) posted that message with all the photos. I had seen her again and asked if she wanted me to post a review of her. She said yes however as I mentioned I seldom come here and even less seldom do I post reviews. (I usually get in trouble for not doing it right so I'm just not motivated.)

So here's the story on HH. Since I found her she's been in this old house at the location listed earlier. The place is a wreck inside like someone that has lived in a single room forever. I don't count that against the experience because I like that dirty, raw, sexual interlude. That may not make sense to a lot of you but I grew up poor and the first few fucks I had were with chicks that lived like that. I'm 49 now, had a heart attack a couple of years ago and now have to endure the blood drugs they give me. Needless to say, I do enjoy blowjobs more now than other parts of the hobby. Perhaps I'm reliving my youth now.

You'll find Kate (HH) easy to be around. She's non-confrontational and does what she does with precision. I don't know what her limits are but I sort of get the idea that anything is on the menu. The last time I was there I started fucking around with her computer and I bet someone could trade a scraped old desktop computer to her for some crazed monkey-sex. She's hard to get hold of because of her poor computer equipment.
Can you give a better description of her?