Intel on 18 yr old from Chatline

there are some hot, younger, amateur women on chatline. i have a girl that is a possibility. if you're feeling adventurous and ambitious, then pm me, and i will provide you with her number.
hmmmm..... we don't even know she is legit. be kinda weird to call her and say hey you a provider. lol.
Which chatline did you use.There are to many. You have a number?
which chatline
The things bored little girls do to pass the time.....
LOL

be careful of 18yo's. On another board I use, I got hit on by a young lady who was on an 18yo and up board, latter she told me she was 16. The age of consent is 16 here in OK so I thought no problem, but on the advise of several friends I stayed away. Then last week a guy was arrested in the same town for screwing a 14yo and she has not been on that board sense then.

just saying, a lot of fake ID's out there
u got the number
I called it too and some guy call me back all pissed off. told him to keep his woman off the chatline and there wouldnt be any problem
I called it too and some guy call me back all pissed off. told him to keep his woman off the chatline and there wouldnt be any problem Originally Posted by SW Hunter
LOL
Or you could tell the boyfriend if he would get a job and work she might not need to be on the Chatline trying to make ends meet!
ok, but what chat line? common! throw me a bone here! ;-)
kinda risky!!
so can someone pm me the name of the chatline??