Alert: possibe sting 820 and sun valley

Off the highway by no tell. Trying to hard. She old probly 40- 50 black clothes low cut top brown back pack. Big saggy tits. Did a drive around two unmarked cop cars and two cop cars fort worth in area. Only one had a cop in the marked car. Possible sting at no tell.
Thank you
Hmm.. I think this confirms my ling time suspicion. I have been over there a couple time to see some files and quite frequently I've seen police cars parked down the street from sun valley hotel. I've seen some circle by a nearby favorite spot of mine which I know all of youse be familiar with in that area. Might be wise to keep an eye out.
Her name is Caroline, she a homeless who usually hang around the corner there, u can see her around the Texaco gas station. Trust me i work around there and i see her hangin around the corner all the time asking for money. There tend to lots of cop around the area bc there tend to be lots of crime around there plus the police get free water from the gas station.
Well I think we are all in agreement that there is a certain chic over there that we all pull for that we do not want to see get busted...
Well I love to help out those in need when I can. Not always wanting anything in return but the corner she was on looked like she was working. She was away from stopping traffic you have to pull through the intersection and stop right away. Plus she was on the right side for a pick up, not a hand out.
Could be anything in that area, use extrem coution.
  • Logan
  • 04-22-2011, 08:54 AM
Well I think we are all in agreement that there is a certain chic over there that we all pull for that we do not want to see get busted... Originally Posted by jrewing40

LE will also pull you over for anything in this area after 2 AM. Obey the speed limit and use your turn signals in this area (however, LE will still find a "reason" to pull you over) - be careful driving in this area, especially if you have the trailer park girl, a hooker or a Showtime dancer in your car with her “belongings”.

LE will also pull you over for anything in this area after 2 AM. Obey the speed limit and use your turn signals in this area (however, LE will still find a "reason" to pull you over) - be careful driving in this area, especially if you have the trailer park girl, a hooker or a Showtime dancer in your car with her “belongings”.

Originally Posted by Logan
Damn--I wish I had thought of that sooner...Thanks for the tip...LOL
  • Logan
  • 04-28-2011, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Logan
You don't want to get cought with her "belongings" in your car so always check the seat after she gets out, make sure she didn't drop anything.