State: Texas
Address: 35 & Valwood
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, CFS, attempted greek, COT
Hair Length and Color: should length bleached blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thing, nice rack C cups, nice ass, pale skin, about 5'4
Recommendation: No
Sounds like she still has that problem. Thanks for the review..
3 No's in a row. Damn
How on earth could someone stick tbere dick in Rancid smelling pussy??? Please explain that to me....
This gal needs to read this thread and click on the links to every webpage and video I have included in it and read those webpages and watch the videos and use their suggestions and advices:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2500656

and if after doing all that she still has issues, she needs to take her stinky vagina to an OB-GYN.

I am also kind of surprised at the poster of this review.

She had 2 NO reviews on 1/7 and 1/8, both outlining the same exact issue, and yet he still went to see her on 1/10.
Checked out her showcase, she seems to smile a lot.
Checked out her showcase, she seems to smile a lot. Originally Posted by Brass Balls
I get the impression from her body language and her eyes in those photos that she doesn't want to do this and would rather be doing something else.

If that assertion by me is accurate, it will definitely explains why she doesn't bother to take care of herself and make sure she is fresh before a session.
with all the reviews about stink why go? Raine is the same too very smelly as well one and done!
Worst providers ever
I didn’t see her stink reviews prior to making the appointment. I had seen plenty of years and I didn’t think things went so far south so quickly. 2nd before I slammed it in here it didn’t smell like that. It was almost as if as I was fucking her more and more the smell got worse and worse. At this point I was balls deep and confused af from the smell. I legitimately never smelled anything like this in my like and was thinking nah....this can’t be coming from her. But it was....
I hoped you used a condom and from reading your activities list, you didn't DATY her which is good.
Definitely a condom and hell nah. Honestly I wouldn’t have made it out alive or would have hung myself if I had that smell on my face as long as it took to get off of my body