URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...8/782653217281
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Albany near the towers…
Activities: BBBJ, DAY, DAO, FIV, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very petite and sexy 30ish milf… original Cs… a bikini model in her early 20s… has definitely aged well
Recommendation: Yes
I have always wanted to fuck her..........thanks for the intel
She’s a smoke show - absolutely shocked she’s back
I was also surprised she was posting… it’s very infrequent… she has her own roster of guys that keep her paid, lol… I’d imagine anyone that has seen her or can make a connection to her will get a faster response….
she's been at this for a loooooooooong time
surprised she's posting, but knew she was still around. she's definitely still hot in my opinion
She's now on her third name in under a year. Usually when girls are doing that, something isn't kosher.
the name change is your hint something is off?
As far as I recall she always went by Alexis or Extreme Alexis but I could have missed an ad or 2. But MANAGE is well respected and has given useful posts in the past .I'd see her if I could get a response today
My bad... it's a different ad I'm looking at.
I saw Alexis years ago. She was petite and in shape, early 20's. I then saw her years later and she gained weight, was still pretty but heavier. Anyone know if she's still a bit heavier?
She's now on her third name in under a year. Usually when girls are doing that, something isn't kosher. Originally Posted by FreeLancer40
No name change. She has always gone by Extreme Alexis or Alexis. Extreme used to have a different reference years ago. And even then she was Alexis.
Yup… always Alexis. And guys… maybe 10 years ago she was 110lbs? Now maybe 125…? Not sure… she’s only around ~5 feet. I didn’t put her on a scale… but still sexy as fuck for 30ish… IMHO. Maybe she’s went up and down a bit?? I never noticed. If u want emaciated with issues, tower girls are available… she’s still legit. She’s almost UTR… but obviously still posts… her post says looking for old regs… she’s a very cool chick…