Preferred411 (P411) Rate increase

I was curious if the providers were getting hit with the same price increase as clients. P411 increased their rates 30% not too long ago and now is increasing once again 45%. I have only been using the service three years, but built a little history that I'd hate to lose.

Providers: Do you put a lot of faith in P411? Does it make a difference?
Never understood these guys...

Why not pay for lifetime membership? At the rate I paid for it, it paid for itself after four years, so now it's free. With the rate increases, it paid for itself in three.

Unless you plan on doing this on a purely temporary basis, paying a year at a time makes no sense...
Never found the need to join.....
Never found the need to join..... Originally Posted by Still Looking
+1.... Did pay for Lifetime Membership on Eccie, though..

Providers: Do you put a lot of faith in P411? Does it make a difference? Originally Posted by La Lengua

Yes and yes! The "P" is for preferential treatment

It is especially helpful to new hobbyist https://www.preferred411.com/index.cfm?fx=Privacy

This is sort of like people bitchin about gas prices....If you want to play u gotta pay !!
With the cost of a normal provider $$ - $$$ all you are looking at is a hour for a year that you loose and its worth the peace of mind that you get when you book with a provider using P411.
But Hey ! use BP and save your money !
I was curious if the providers were getting hit with the same price increase as clients.
Provider accounts are free.

Why not pay for lifetime membership
Lifetime memberships are no longer available, sorry guys.

The good news is that there will be no more increases on the client side for a good long time. $129 a year it will be as of March 1, but you can buy as many years as you wish at the current $89/yr rate, before then.

New applicants with two provider references can sign up for a free six month trial, no credit card needed and no strings attached!

Always,
Gina
Gina, can y'all look into making a better mobile version of the site? I love the site but usually im here there and everywhere so mobile would be helpful.

Thanks for the reminder, I need to renew.
Gina, can y'all look into making a better mobile version of the site?
I do plan to talk to a focus group about this sometime this year. Functionality would have to be lost, so it's tricky. Not to mention, not all mobile browsers are the same.

Always,
Gina
...With the cost of a normal provider $$ - $$$ all you are looking at is a hour for a year that you loose and its worth the peace of mind that you get when you book with a provider using P411... Originally Posted by wildwooly1
I'm definitely not here to WK for Gina or P411, but with many ladies offering P411 discounts, it pays for itself via the discounts some/most providers provide. If you're going to consistently hobby for a year or a lifetime, (imo) it's well worth the investment!
  • b2pop
  • 01-28-2013, 11:31 AM
P411 is worth it just for the ease of screening!!!
Add another vote to the "worth it" category.
Gina... is there a discounted membership for guys like me on a very small budget?
Gina... is there a discounted membership for guys like me on a very small budget? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Still Looking, you always crack me up!
I've always found guys with a great sense of humour to be damn sexy.
Still Looking, you always crack me up!
I've always found guys with a great sense of humour to be damn sexy. Originally Posted by Tatiana M.
Would you two get a room?