Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

Hi There!! Im Vanessa Luxx From Dallas Tx.

Originally Posted by Vanessa Luxx
Very, very fine indeed. I need to see you
This is a great thread with so many beautiful ebony woman!!!
This is a great thread with so many beautiful ebony woman!!! Originally Posted by cockalatte
+2 on that.
I do wish more gorgeous ebony beauties would add their pictures to the thread!!
We have so many just here in Texas!!
+2 on that.
I do wish more gorgeous ebony beauties would add their pictures to the thread!!
We have so many just here in Texas!! Originally Posted by fire engine red
+1 We do have some beautiful ebony ladies here in Texas...and I have spotted a few others in other states (haven't met them) as well..

I'm looking forward to getting back to Dallas and Chicago....
Hi There!! Im Vanessa Luxx From Dallas Tx.

Originally Posted by Vanessa Luxx
well aren't you a beauty!
So Texas is definitely where it's at! I love all the babes
I'm having a Sugar high...... so much Chocolate. And what a variety..... Genesis Nicole-ATF, Eva, Lena, Brandy, Rani, Paris, Celeste, Sanaa,Lola, Ms Booty, Leila, Godiva, Shauna, Paris, Ms Kitty, Neko, Seeking P, Leah, SexiSasha, Always Belle, Helen Stone, Ms, Glamazon, Khloe Bangz, Ms, Kimora, Grace, Miss Mocha, Brown Sugar-baby. I feel like a kid in a candy store. Cant count how many time I have been taken aback with the blessing of so much Beauty. This thread is AWESOME!!! Originally Posted by Travelingbro
The lesbian lust is so real! LOL! Geeze louise you women are HOTT... Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Yes, the lust is real! Y'all are all gorgeous babes. It's almost too much to handle.
Living back and in between NYC and Dallas.... Too close to call.... I know there's a lot more women in this forum than the ones posted....

Vluxx from Dallas on point!!!
I'm having a Sugar high...... so much Chocolate. And what a variety..... Genesis Nicole-ATF, Eva, Lena, Brandy, Rani, Paris, Celeste, Sanaa,Lola, Ms Booty, Leila, Godiva, Shauna, Paris, Ms Kitty, Neko, Seeking P, Leah, SexiSasha, Always Belle, Helen Stone, Ms, Glamazon, Khloe Bangz, Ms, Kimora, Grace, Miss Mocha, Brown Sugar-baby. I feel like a kid in a candy store. Cant count how many time I have been taken aback with the blessing of so much Beauty. This thread is AWESOME!!! Originally Posted by Travelingbro

Awww shucks!! *blushing and a curtsy*

I love the positivity of this thread!!!
Whoa! This thread really took off since the last time I looked. I wish I had some good photos; I'd add myself to the mix :-)
Whoa! This thread really took off since the last time I looked. I wish I had some good photos; I'd add myself to the mix :-) Originally Posted by Hélène Stone
How about a close up of your Avi? I understand not wanting to appear less than, but don't be soo hard on yourself, Lovely! We get enough of that, and unfortunately mostly from each other ebony providers, second hobbyists, then other providers .... for ONCE we have the chance to show how we exemplify our naturally sun-kissed skin, uniquely toned curves, and our Elegance through WHAT we exude from our photos.

I use to , and still catch slack from a particular lady, but remember, it takes more than looking like X amount of $$$$, it more so includes your rapport, reputation, and marketing!! (brushing shoulders off now ) to show one is Creme De LA Creme...elegant and exquisite!

You, my Ebony Dame, are Lovely!
Amen to that. So, where are you Beautiful Ebonies!
How about a close up of your Avi? I understand not wanting to appear less than, but don't be soo hard on yourself, Lovely! We get enough of that, and unfortunately mostly from each other ebony providers, second hobbyists, then other providers .... for ONCE we have the chance to show how we exemplify our naturally sun-kissed skin, uniquely toned curves, and our Elegance through WHAT we exude from our photos.

I use to , and still catch slack from a particular lady, but remember, it takes more than looking like X amount of $$$$, it more so includes your rapport, reputation, and marketing!! (brushing shoulders off now ) to show one is Creme De LA Creme...elegant and exquisite!

You, my Ebony Dame, are Lovely! Originally Posted by Eva Damita

*snaps*
Very well said!
*snaps*
Very well said! Originally Posted by Sexy_Rissa
Sexy Rissa, you should post some of your hot pics here too!!
Sexy Rissa, you should post some of your hot pics here too!! Originally Posted by fire engine red
Yep!!!!