Truck vs rest area

https://lifehacker.com/why-truck-sto...-to-1848719814

What do you like better, I like rest areas just to piss and shit, and quick break, truck stop better good fast food meal.
Note hit I didn't travel if only fly or boats, train.
you need to word your questions better.

ain't voting.
What would you stop at while driving on a long road trip.
What would you stop at while driving on a long road trip. Originally Posted by Ripmany
which one has the better Lot Lizard's ????
which one has the better Lot Lizard's ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I only try for two lot lizards in my life, first was walking by hotel next to truck stop in ducken sc along I 85 for $50 she was not bad the company had me weight for a truck.. The second one was I-65 ex 265 Alabama she was hot but her pimp puch me in face and rip my wallet in half and grab my money. I never seen a confirm lot lizards at rest area do to cops and maintenance/housekeeping most likely run them off. Rest area are more families come in them. Other than the pike there no showers at a Rest area. Where I work there seem to take 6 hours showers use exter- towels and don't tip and make whole shower hall smell like a hooker. I personally look other way but some of gay guys don't.There have to be very discreet and not show up to much where I work because double as cop shop since it tribal government own.