Obama founder of isis

At some point, even MAGAs are going to ask if Trump really thinks they're that dumb. Maybe the crowd reaction indicate his unbelievable bullshit is actually not believable.
Exactly. Just like I said. Never met a crazy atheist. Met plenty of nutty Xtians.
Perhaps you do have some reading comprehension after all. Originally Posted by TechPapi
They are nuttier than any Christian.
This entire thread is a joke, The origins of ISIS started with the Mujahideen in Afghanistan during the soviet war in the early eighties. Al Qaeda was formed from the remnants of the Arab faction of the Mujahideen, ISIS was formed from the remnants of Al Qaeda.
This entire thread is a joke, The origins of ISIS started with the Mujahideen in Afghanistan during the soviet war in the early eighties. Al Qaeda was formed from the remnants of the Arab faction of the Mujahideen, ISIS was formed from the remnants of Al Qaeda. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
But but trumpf said Obama founded isis. And Hillary helped.
Trumpfs lies are never ending
But but trumpf said Obama founded isis. And Hillary helped.
Trumpfs lies are never ending Originally Posted by winn dixie
Your obsession with everything Trump does and says is never ending.
Your obsession with everything Trump does and says is never ending. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Are you denying trumpf Saif Obama founded isis?
Are you denying trumpf Saif Obama founded isis? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I am not denying it. You're just obsessed with it.
I am not denying it. You're just obsessed with it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
No. Wrong

This is another lie that magas eat up. It's also irresponsible.
No. Wrong

This is another lie that magas eat up. It's also irresponsible. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Nobody really cares. I honestly think Trump says things just to piss off thin skinned Liberals.
Nobody really cares. I honestly think Trump says things just to piss off thin skinned Liberals. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He does it to spread his propaganda. I could call it misinformation because it is but the actual purpose of the misinformation is to spread his propaganda.

The big orange clown is a prolific liar who benefits from the chaos he sows.
Nobody really cares. I honestly think Trump says things just to piss off thin skinned Liberals. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Levi, you give Trump way too much credit. He says stupid shit because his sheep believe all of his stupid shit. If that idiot knew how to just shut the fuck up, he would still be president and not have combined judgments against him for more than half a billion bucks.

His problem is that he is loud and obnoxious and acts like the smartest guy in the room although he is a narcissistic dummy. His gullible sheep believe anything and everything coming out of his mouth. The rest of us can see through his propaganda bullshit from miles away.

His nonsensical rhetoric pisses very few off. It is simply laughable babbling to most with any sense of reality. He is not being attacked by Dems because he is their opposition. He is being attacked because he is a danger to this great nation.
He does it to spread his propaganda. I could call it misinformation because it is but the actual purpose of the misinformation is to spread his propaganda.

The big orange clown is a prolific liar who benefits from the chaos he sows. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Lately I've been thinking. If Trump is that big of a threat to this country then I am not voting for him. I hope he doesn't get elected then there won't be any of this propaganda and lies, crappy economy and division that Democrats say exists because of Trump. The less we see of Trump the better off this country should be. I want to test that theory.
Whom you vote for is certainly your business and yours alone.

However…
Whom you vote for is certainly your business and yours alone.

However… Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
However what? Keep going, I want to hear the logic.
However what? Keep going, I want to hear the logic. Originally Posted by Levianon17
However, you should start a new thread rather than hikacking this one.

Thank you Levi. I figured all Pghers would understand that one.