Me and the hot tub

I did something last night that really embarrassed me (lol).

I am currently in Sandestin Beach area with a "friend". I couldn't sleep last night so a little bit after midnight I decided to go and sit in the hot tub. The jets were amazing. I used them all over my body from my aches from working out the last few days. When I put them on my back, I began to go lower and lower till it hit a certain spot. OMG! I knew In a matter of minutes I was going to explode. It felt better than my "Bob". In order to speed up the process, I took the bottom of my bikini off and began again all the while squirming around and feeling the tension in my face. Then, all of a sudden a hott security dude walks in to ask me if I was ok. I grabbed my bikini bottoms and sit on them. I just told him that my body was really aching which is why I was acting the way I was. He then looked in the water and saw my bottoms floating around (lol). I was so embarrassed he kindly asked me to put them back on and walked away. I lost my train of thought at that point so I had to go back to my room and finish where I left off. Thank God for bleach. I am sure that I am not the only person who nearly got off in that particular hot tub.

Hugs,
Juliette

Damn, miles away and still getting more action than me, LOL

Great story.....be safe down there.
I am sure that I am not the only person who nearly got off in that particular hot tub. Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
I'm certain you're not the only one who's been caught in flagrante delicto, for that matter. If there was a security camera in the area it is very possible he saw you on camera, figured out what you were up to, and specifically came in to "cool you off".

Cheers,

bcg
I can assure you that you are not the only one that has gotten off in that hot tub.

BUT damn, there are plenty of us that are envious of that security guard. Truth be told, we are probably more jealous of those jets. LOL
Yes - Lucky jets.

Not to deepen your embarrassment, but they probably have a security camera on the hot tub
wooohoooo my kinda gal!

{I like to get frisky in the bubble bath before my appointments!}
Thanks BCG, you are probably right (lol). I never thought about that. I have been in a lot of hot tubs in my life and I must admit that this is the only one that has been able to exceed my expectations thus far.
Thanks for the reassurance Stick. Trust me, you will have your chance to compete against those jets.

Hugs,
Juliette