Evie or Camilla from PT's

Anyone have any luck with camilla or evie over at PT's? OTC or inside? Just wondering..
  • 55t
  • 05-12-2024, 09:23 PM
Is that the girl who is basically always naked? And does spread eagle shots the whole time on stage?
If Camilla is the one always walking naked and come to you to have a back massage, my experience like 2-3 years ago was not super positive. Good intro but when we started to have dances, she started the gps upsell so I stopped. The scene is dead in PT
What days and times does Evie work? Been meaning to see her again but she is never there
If Camilla is the one always walking naked and come to you to have a back massage, my experience like 2-3 years ago was not super positive. Good intro but when we started to have dances, she started the gps upsell so I stopped. The scene is dead in PT Originally Posted by Feeltheshow

Does she have a jeweled butt plug?
Does she have a jeweled butt plug? Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo2022
no, never seen her do that
What days and times does Evie work? Been meaning to see her again but she is never there Originally Posted by Hughmaan70
She told me she switched to days cuz nights have been dead
Not that I remember of.
Camilla is the one who often wears a cowboy hat and she does usually start the introduction with a back rub. We went to the VIP area, no OTC was offered or requested. She attempted L1 but not much fun in a crowded club. When I asked for a break after the 3rd consecutive dance, she disappeared for no obvious reason. I think OTC is dead unless you are a stud or have Mr. Franklin sticking out of you like hay on a scarecrow. Even then, I'm not sure strip clubs are the best place to go for FS/OTC.
Anyone have any luck with camilla or evie over at PT's? OTC or inside? Just wondering.. Originally Posted by joeykid7675
No experience with Evie, but I have had good luck with Camilla lately. She is pretty cautious, I had seen her a number of times before her stripper memory logged me in. She has been pretty aggressive the last two times I have seen her; she starts around 2:00pm when PTs is pretty slow and the downstairs VIP is quiet. It seems like the club management has loosened up a bit on the "supervision", I'm guessing that the drop in discretionary income has hit them as well as the other clubs. She loves to show her pussy. I just tip her on stage for a good look and get the $20 dances in VIP plus a generous tip when she's handsy.
The best thing about PTs is the food. Seriously, they got a guy who knows what hes doing making a burger or steak...
Is Dakota still at PT's