Leaving the Hobby

Hi All,

I didn't know where to post this, but after this weekend, I will be leaving the hobby for good. I've only been a part of the community for a few months now but I'm trying to finish school and just got a promotion at work, so I won't be booking after this weekend. It was nice meeting and chatting with some of you!

Amanda
Good Luck in your Future Endeavors !!!!!! You will be missed.
make sure you pm a mod....they will disable your account for you.

it not, get more creative in your treADS.....this one is played out..

good luck i guess....
Probably not an ad as she only has 10 post and I myself have never seen her post. Anywho Amanda best of luck and best wishes!

good luck i guess.... Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Wow u are something else.... in a good way babydollsnow! I want to put my cock up your *&% lol

Good luck amanda.... nothing wrong with moving on....

Sixx
I swear.. .I've never before remotely considered supporting the idea of an Out of Town Provider but maybe BabyDollSnow oughta pick up the Austin CoEd section and help us maintain civility while herding the cats
Good luck girl. Im cumming and your leaving. Ah tis such in this industry, so ive heard
Wow! I'm sorry you were treated with such a negative response! I have not seen you post much and this post was clear you were moving on to greener pastures. This type of response is ugly and for that I'm sorry. I hope you have more kindness in your future than you were shown here. Good luck baby girl.

The rest of us seem left to put up with this or do the same.
Thanks Babydoll.....I will get them to disable it for me.

good luck i guess.... Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Gee girl you need to get you ass to Austin........ Love your Attitude...., at this point besides jumping your butt, I actually do want to talk shit with you...LOL