City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: https://redrosespa.business.site/
URL / Website: https://redrosespa.business.site/
Activities: FBSM, haggle, leaving
Hair Length and Color: black to middle of the back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: maybe 5'2", thin but firm body, makeup, maybe C cups up top, hairy armpits
Recommendation: No
sorry about your bad experience.. it amazes me though, how you Sub-AMP guys pay damn near the same as a Full AMP, get way less service, and put up with the bullshit you do. there are many Sub-AMP lovers, though, so they must be doing something right.

from my POV, the head game is a dead game..
sorry about your bad experience.. it amazes me though, how you Sub-AMP guys pay damn near the same as a Full AMP, get way less service, and put up with the bullshit you do. there are many Sub-AMP lovers, though, so they must be doing something right.

from my POV, the head game is a dead game.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung it’s simple for me. I’m married with kids. If I walk into Foot Spa in Richardson near my work and I get busted, it’s easier to explain. If I walk into Luxury near Harry Hines, I’m without a doubt paying child support. I also do not worry as much about LE busting in at the subamp as I am an amp.

Although none of this is a certainty, it helps me justify my reasoning..lol
Both Chung and NC are correct. NC is speaking my language. I lice in the Plano area, hate driving around HH & Walnut, so I live vicariously thru the posts of others.

But I do draw the line at hairy armpits.
  • Groot
  • 03-02-2019, 09:19 PM
Your experience is identical to the one that I've had there. One and done... different hairy armpits but the same pathetic service.
That sucks.
  • Pro49
  • 03-02-2019, 11:42 PM
Mapleshade is the best in that case though still have the negotiation.
Hairy armpits remind me of France, and pubic hair.