What providers offer quick sessions?

So this may sound like an oxy moron, but are there any quality providers that provide quick appts? I'm the type of guy that pretty much gets in and out in under 15min. I typically don't care too much for foreplay and while I do like to to get to know each other a bit, I'm not much on the pillow talk. Every now and again a couple of the great girls I see have qk specials, but it seems like they are few and far between.
You could try driving down Prospect. Just messing with you hunter, I don't know of any quality girls that offer quick services, at least not unless you are a long time regular. Keep your eye out on here and P411 for specials.

In my experience, most gals that offer quicky sessions are low rent and have a SW mentality (not always, there are always exceptions to the rule, ok my rule)
I do all the time...
Quality and quickies are not mutually exclusive. I offer both
+1 what SK and SoF said!!
I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, but AutumnKC off the top of my head.
I offer those all the time!
Should use the ISO forum for this type of request sir, and lots of ladies offer quickies, but don't get angry when some don't.

Good luck in your search.
I offer quicks nothing wrong with that either! You can get a lot done in 15 minutes lol
  • Emmie
  • 12-02-2012, 06:43 PM
I do as well...
I have quick options on my ala carte' menu- with the ever popular (Almost) World Famous TaylorBliss BBBJNQNSCIM fir $50 being the fan favorite. I'm in Independence, I know location is also a big factor in 'quickies'.
Wow... looks like a lot of ladies offer this... as do I
Wow, I had no clue. Wasn't posted anywhere on profiles. I guess I know my options. Thanks ladies!
me too! I have a price for 30 min but could work out something for 15 min
i think its hot to have a guy rush in the door and get right to it without barely a hello