knowing just

how dangerous it is out here and knowing that I just saw a 5 page police report definatly makes me wonder how many hating providers there is... I thought all of us were in this together and not apart to keep all of us safe. why why why i ask myself cant all of us work together.. to keep everyone safe..
xoxo,
lindsay
It's hard to understand why any girl might throw another under the bus.
how dangerous it is out here and knowing that I just saw a 5 page police report definatly makes me wonder how many hating providers there is... I thought all of us were in this together and not apart to keep all of us safe. why why why i ask myself cant all of us work together.. to keep everyone safe..
xoxo,
lindsay Originally Posted by OLindsay
Good question, this has been an age old problem. Maybe they see these women as their competition and want to elminate the competition.

Of course their are plenty of fish in the sea for every one to enjoy without all the competive back stabbing that goes on.

In fact I am sure their is a type and flavor for every man and woman. Wether it be big and tall, short and atheltic.

I never did understand the concept myself.
I can share it cause it does have all kinds of names in it but it looks like all of us ladies are on our own on verifying so guys be prepared to go through one hell of a screening process. I mean really P411 was even put in it this is just a shame serioulsy.
xoxo,
lindsay
  • Bbell
  • 12-07-2012, 04:41 PM
What report are you talking about?
What report are you talking about? Originally Posted by Bbell

it was emailed to many of us providers that have used these specific providers as refrences.
xoxo,
lindsay
There's always going to be below board behavior no matter what the profession. Throw in situations where women are influenced by others, booze, drugs, etc., as well as the lure of money/easy money. Unfortunately that's the way it is. you all may be in the same boat but everyone has their own oars.

I can remember way back when when fistfights would break out on corners between several girls wanting the same opportunity.
I'm guessing this is related to my post about a warning on BP I just saw:

Report AdHey guys you have to read this - 40
Posted: Friday, December 7, 2012 6:11 PM
Reply: click here

Jackie Devlin is working for the police. Her and Ms. Elena set Sabrababy up. email for police reports,
Poster's age: 40

• Post ID: 9768365 kc
Email this ad