Question for locals or frequent visitors

Question for you guys. I am on my way to Vegas in the next few weeks and came upon mojo village Anyone have thoughts or comments?
I'm unfamiliar with it. Any links?
Ok, Mr. Rochester... Please Stay Away from Mojo Village. It is bait & switch with cheap rates. Unless that is your thing. Their are plenty of ladies here or on P411 that would love to show you some quality time.

Andrea
I agree with Andrea. As with anywhere, but especially in Vegas, the closer you are to the beaten path the better. There's just too many out there just wanting your money and at times anything else they can get. Use caution.
I have never used that site but I heard about it.The rates are significantly lower in the ads and there seems to be a lot of bait and switch just like Andrea said.
Some guys seem to have success with it but I would advise which ever site you search for a provider you do the research to make sure she is reputable and reviewed.
Good luck to you.
I am far from an expert but I don't see mojo as being any different than BP. I wouldn't ever consider meeting with a provider that didn't have reviews on here,TER or P411. It is just not worth the hassle or the risk.
mojo has a lot of lower class women, but there's some gems on there.
Thank you all for your help and advice
In baseball lingo- if P411, ECCIE, TER, Redbook are the major leagues and AAA (kind of hard to rank the four sites....) then BP is AA and Mojo is A or rookie league.

Not worth your time and will cost you nearly as much in the long run (money is not always the only cost in these situations!)
Nice baseball analogy
The provider herself is more important. Is she reputable & reviewed? But, the fact that you asked says you looked, noticed all of the really low rates & were intrigued. Maybe you will follow the good advice given here, or maybe you will take a chance because you like the excitement. Only time will tell...

R