Asking For Money Back For Good Review?

Why can someone ask for their donation back and if you do you will get a good review but if you don't you will get a bad review? I have no way of getting this review taken down but he can say anything?
Sorry but just cause I won 800 dollars on a slot machine doesn't have anything to do for the service I am performing!

Sorry what is a girl to do?
Kat
You did the right thing; you posted it. He is awful to try to blackmail you into giving him the $ back I hope you didn't. Never mind his bad review. You have tons of good ones, & no one will believe it. Please post this on all of the ladies-only sites of which you're a member. This guy should NEVER be able to get another appt when he's doing this kind of thing.

Stay Safe,

R
Rani is exactly right Kat.
This rebuttal is also exactly the way to handle this.
HUGS hope your okay.
OMG THAT'S SO HORRIBLY MEAN!! I'm sorry baby love Let's go have a drink tomorrow and laugh
guys are dicks
Good post Kat...All guys aren't @$$HOZ...Congratz on the Slot Win...Look forward to seeing you again soon...Take care...
Good post Kat...All guys aren't @$$HOZ...Congratz on the Slot Win...Look forward to seeing you again soon...Take care... Originally Posted by Whozurdaty
Yeah well now some guy is making comments under my recent reviews? Really? So I tell people about the site and get them to join but they are all members of another well know site too! Also I guess I faked my 100 reviews their too! WOW

Can't wait to see u again soon?
Kat