plastic mans ...guide ...ta free funnel

guys yer ...plastic man ...knows the upset ...economy be a rough one an spendin top ...dollar on ...third ...rate funnel can leaves a hole in ...yer wallet even bigger thans the one ya ...just fucked

...so how does gettin funnel fer free sounds ...ta ya

...well here be the ...secret tried ...an true method as perfected by ...plastic man!

...ifs ya gots a hankerin fer a special ...gal who done caughts yer eye an ...yer pecker there be a good ...chance she done gots a ...showcase er some ...pics online

...so whats yer gonna done do be ta removes ...yer trousers an sits backs with yer hand ...on yer penis an whiles lookin at the pics an ...pretendin yer in that sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet things ...arms yer gonna blast ...offs a milkshake!

...an thats be hows ...plastic man ...can gets ya free funnel!
Make sure you wash that old wet jacket the providers
Hate u showing up in

But keep the economy moving remember it’s the best ever
But orange sitting at lowest approval rating in his reign
Good ole boney misses ya x ooos p m
fantastic advice, thank you for the PSA
thanks tiny errr ops PM

just today a lady told me she plans ta suck up all my play funds so can't play with others

So I spanked her ass. Rats, she liked it
guys yer ...plastic man ...knows the upset ...economy be a rough one an spendin top ...dollar on ...third ...rate funnel can leaves a hole in ...yer wallet even bigger thans the one ya ...just fucked

...well here be the ...secret tried ...an true method as perfected by ...plastic man!

...ifs ya gots a hankerin fer a special ...gal who done caughts yer eye an ...yer pecker there be a good ...chance she done gots a ...showcase er some ...pics online

...so whats yer gonna done do be ta removes ...yer trousers an sits backs with yer hand ...on yer penis an whiles lookin at the pics an ...pretendin yer in that sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet things ...arms yer gonna blast ...offs a milkshake!

...an thats be hows ...plastic man ...can gets ya free funnel! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Great post and I do this all the time but I usually use sexually attractive females for the visuals.

...an thats be hows ...plastic man ...can gets ya free funnel! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Probably my personal favorite Plastic Man post, alongside the one(s) in which PM introduced the Plastic Signal.

Here we see Plastic Man expertly utilizing emojis, which I guess is/was his greatest specialized talent.
I usually use sexually attractive females for the visuals. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Verified vermin will put you on the refuse to see list and you’ll never pass heavy screening and provider references with these opinions whew
Verified vermin will put you on the refuse to see list and you’ll never pass heavy screening and provider references with these opinions whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Hopefully there's something I can do to revitalize my image so I can get past the heavy screening and pick up some + references from the whores.
Ill ok ya..
We shall meet under the tree at hoover...
Or perhaps turning park.. yep...
You an ole annie..
K?
Xxoo
That song
JUSY BETWEEN YOU AND ME..

COMES TO MIND.. ANONGST OTHERS.. J.S
I know.
Ill ok ya..
We shall meet under the tree at hoover...
Or perhaps turning park.. yep...
You an ole annie..
K?
Xxoo Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Turning Point Park

mmmmmm sounds like fun