How far will you go?

Providers and Hobbyists,
Upstate is a place of wide, open spaces. My question is, how far are you willing to travel for action? Do you only stay local? Or are you willing to travel out more? What is your travel limit? What was the most you traveled to see a provider/hobbyist? Personally, I don't mind traveling over an hour as long as it's atleast a 1.5 hour date. What are your traveling habits for hobbying/providing?
I drove an hour to Syracuse from Rochester, and it was little farther than I like, but it was worth it, needs to be a reliable provider. I would say an hour would be the max, unless it was an HDH type experience of a multi-hour dinner and date type of thing

If the total commute is 2 hours, I would want the date to be 2 hours.
mmmmmmm trip with 5 hours one way
working for, 1 hour one way
just to see or to buy time 30 min one way

bailed one out of jail once. it was 1.5 hour there.
Providers and Hobbyists,
Upstate is a place of wide, open spaces. My question is, how far are you willing to travel for action? Do you only stay local? Or are you willing to travel out more? What is your travel limit? What was the most you traveled to see a provider/hobbyist? Personally, I don't mind traveling over an hour as long as it's atleast a 1.5 hour date. What are your traveling habits for hobbying/providing? Originally Posted by Tatiana M.
Since I live in a very rural area, any play date for me is an hours drive to my nearest favorite. To go further away I'd have to coordinate it with a business trip. I wonder if there are any business opportunities for me in Binghamton?
  • Tiger
  • 10-12-2012, 08:04 PM
So far, limit was 1.5 hours each way, but if I can ever get work schedule to work out before the snow starts I want to stretch that to about 2.5 hours (for a 2 hour).
Hmm Time to play a Little devil!! I'm Thinking of making the 1 1/2 drive to Buffalo to see someone who is coming to town!!! That would be as far as I go!!
For those where discretion is important, traveling away from home can be a good thing.
I've never purposefully driven out of town to see a provider. However I have manipulated business trips to match a providers schedule sometimes.

When Taylor (has it all) was in Rochester, I definitely made the trip there from CNY for sure.

If I didn't have business, I might drive an hour for the right provider.
After 5 requests, a few amazon gift cards as down payments, and a pair of tickets I found myself in Cali haha. I go to Vegas when there is a BBW/Fetish/BDSM convention if my regulars are available. I also have a local Gent that I fly out with a few times a year.
I primarily stick to Vegas and tristate. My favorite city is Pittsburgh. I started on their board soley for a year after I came out from UTR. Sometimes if I get 2 requests from regulars I dont even advertise I just shoot emails to a few regulars, book a hotel, and hop in my car on a whim.
I live in NYC and an area where I am 2 hours from Buff, 3 and change from Roch, 1 and change from Erie, 3 from Pitts, close to 3 from Cleveland... I like that location because Gents from all over dont mind the trip or they have to pass by anyway for business trips. What hurts me is winter storms, we get more snow than Buffalo and Erie. The plus side to winter is I see skiers and snowmobilers in my neck of the woods(not so much last year). Now on the 16th I move into my new newly renovated and restored incall with a huge floor to (12ft) ceiling fireplace!!! I dont want a bad winter but I want it white for snow Gents. This place is my present to myself for really putting in work this year. I wanted a retreat for when I am home. sorry to kind of stray off topic I just get warm happy butterflies whenever I think about it.
Lexxy, you desrve all you get that is the bonus of working hard!! Achieving your goals and reaching for them!! Great Job!! 12 ft cielings i may have to take 4 pills!!!
I have been known to travel as far as needed.
My current situation requires I find a provider close to home, but in earlier times, pre-internet, I've had to drive an hour or more just to start looking. I'd drink on the way there, and as there was no guarantee of success, it was a really bad formula.

I have to disagree on the original assessment of upstate NY. If one is in Rochester, you've got Albany, Syracuse, Utica, Binghampton, Buffalo, Toronto, Cleveland, and Erie all within a half day drive, making for a lot of possibilities. A little further you have Pittsburgh, Philly and NYC. We've got it good. Look to the flyover states, your only choices might be a cousin or a cow.
If its nice i like to take my bike out for rides,so if the lady has an incall i could go a couple or 3 hrs
I drove to Buffalo from Rochester a couple times only because I'm from Buffalo and know the area. I doubt I would travel to a city I don't know well.
I used to be a road warrior. Unfortunately, my youthful days of driving 100 miles to Toronto at the drop of a hat are no more. Even the 75-mile trips to Rochester are harder to pull off. Apart from business travels, I am mostly a homebody hobbyist these days.