Crazy Americans

This is the funniest thing I've seen this year...and the comments below it are comedy gold...

http://www.imgur.com/gallery/iRSmRCg
Breakfast ...Texas Style...
Goddamn right.....
-Plates that flowery, a single egg and a handgun. Do you think we are all grandmothers?
-I eat with a goddamned 1911 on my table like a REAL American!
-As an American from the South: where the Hell are the grits?
-A SIG?? Are you kidding?! We keep Colts at the table. SIGs are bedroom guns.
-I have to point out the Canadian bitch apologizing over & over like the bitch Canadians are:
As a Canadian (I want to apologize beforehand) this is how I imagined an American breakfast as well. Once again, I am sorry
.-With a European handgun? Please. I don't let anything that foreign near by breakfast. Only St. Browning's 1911 graces my table.
Well, I'd go with a lot less bacon, though I love it, hashbrowns, maybe some grits & coffee (whatever's in that cup doesn't look like coffee). Always up for some morning sausage, breasts, thighs and even rump roast!

~
I would lose the egg, Take some what less bacon,And take the SigSaur to the pistol range.
Maybe I need to go over again and give you some more of my Italian / Texan sausage...ijs

Well, I'd go with a lot less bacon, though I love it, hashbrowns, maybe some grits & coffee (whatever's in that cup doesn't look like coffee). Always up for some morning sausage, breasts, thighs and even rump roast!

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Looks like the pussy that posted that creamed in her coffee.
Coffee is meant to be hot strong and black just like my wimmin.
Adequate bacon but who the fuck don't eat biscuits and it is missing hash browns.
Where are the extra clips for that wanna be peestol.
I dont see no homemade fig preserves on the table either.
Not nearly enough bacon grease with that egg to daub your biscuit in.

On the other hand......it could be a picture of seconds.
I prefer the greasy, runny fried eggs to be piled on top of a medium rare steak to get that nice mixture of egg yolk and blood that looks like a late term abortion.....then sop that shit up with toast or a biscuit....oh, and the more bacon the better....