DYNAMO

Houston Dynamo start their season this Sat. at BBVA stadium. 7:30 kick off.
Go DYNAMO!!!
Forever Orange!
Dale Dale Dale Dynamo
ZZZZZZZ. ZZZZZZZZZ. ZZZZZZZZ
Where the Dynamo Snatch at?
  • Satin
  • 03-06-2014, 09:39 PM
Daddio, you should go man. Snatch level is ridiculous. The only reason to go as far as I'm concerned.....
Where the Dynamo Snatch at? Originally Posted by Daddio
They have pro snatch this year:

http://www.houstondynamo.com/houstondash

Since Carrasco is set to marry Alex Morgan, perhaps they could get her to play for Houston Dash? A man can dream...
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
That sista on the right is kinda thick though......in a great way!
I don't know what's more amazing, that Dynamo scored 4 goals last night, or that Corey Ash had an assist.
It was a great game!!! I hope Bruin stays fired up.
How was the snatch?

I with Satin, snatch is the only reason to watch the dynamo.
How was the snatch? Originally Posted by Daddio
By the end of the game, the snatch was wet, as were the dicks - unless they brought raincoats with them.

I with Satin, snatch is the only reason to watch the dynamo. Originally Posted by Daddio
Dynamo is the ONLY professional team in Houston that has actually won championship in this century. Twice. They've also been to the big game two more times. If you think winning twice in four tries is not impressive, feel free to compare what they did with what the Texans, Astros and Rockets achieved in the same period.
^^^^
I got ya back, bbkid. Astros ACTUALLY made it to the World series in 2005. Got swept by the Sox though.

Nine (9) years later, worst team in MLB for what... three (3) seasons now.
:le sigh:
^^^^
I got ya back, bbkid. Astros ACTUALLY made it to the World series in 2005. Got swept by the Sox though.

Nine (9) years later, worst team in MLB for what... three (3) seasons now.
:le sigh: Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You know what the main difference between Dynamo and any other Houston pro team is? Dynamo always finds a way to make the playoffs, often at the last moment as a wild card. Then, when nobody expects much, they make a deep playoff run. They are always in the mix, and that's a sign of a well coached team. With other pro teams it's the other way around: the hopes are always the highest at the beginning of the season.