2 TV's for sale - Almost Brand New - One 46 inch and One 42 inch

Hardly used 3 month old 46 inch RCA LCD HDTV on a swivel base - $300

Great TV that I simply no longer need. Purchased at the end of January for $579 plus tax. I am selling for $300.

It is flawless and has a great swivel stand that allows the TV to move 180 degrees. It will also come with the factory remote.
Anything you see on the screen is simply a reflection. The TV has no sign of any wear or tear and is free of any imperfections.

I am in Midtown and you must pick it up or I can arrange professional delivery for a small fee.

Please email me if you are interested .... brookewild07@hotmail.com

2ed TV:

42 inch LCD HDTV - recently purchased and only used for a few hours - $150

This TV was in my guest room and only used for a few hours. I purchased it for $259 plus tax & am selling it for $150.
The TV has no sign of any wear or tear and is free of any imperfections. It will come with the original factory remote.

I am in Midtown and you must pick it up or I can arrange professional delivery for a small fee.

Please email me if you are interested .... brookewild07@hotmail.com
Ever heard of eBay or CL ?
Sold the 42 inch but the 46 inch is still available.
Ever heard of eBay or CL ? Originally Posted by Russ38
Ever heard of not putting all your eggs in one basket?

Plus, you know you have to PAY to sell on ebay right? While Eccie is FREE.
Plus, you know you have to PAY to sell on ebay right? While Eccie is FREE. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Didn't realize The Sandbox was a fucking Flea Market now but carry on.....
I'll give you 50 bucks and half a bag of glow-in-the-dark cockrings for the 46 incher.
Thanks for the quick response gents ... both TV's have found new homes!
Didn't realize The Sandbox was a fucking Flea Market now but carry on..... Originally Posted by Russ38

Notice anything missing Russie-pooh?

Shit! I'm just seeing this. I would have given you a free three hour session for one of those!
awesome shit Brooke..
Thought you would have donated them to the less fortunate....
Slightly used trough for sale. I'm willing to part with it for some taint painting and a watermelon jawbreaker.

^^^^^ this is the best thing I've seen on here on a while. Good work.
I lol'd at the trough thing