Texas Attorney General indicted

Felony. Securities fraud. Sweet. I hope they frog-march this asshole into the penitentiary.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/02/us...rges.html?_r=0
McKinney, Texas, Grand Jury? "Colon County" aka Collin County.

I would have thought Travis County would have indicted him.

How's the indictment against Perry holding up these days?
How's the indictment against Perry holding up these days? Originally Posted by LexusLover
How's the ill fated and ill advised, Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq holding up these days?

Speaking of which, have you answered the question yet?
Felony. Securities fraud. Sweet. I hope they frog-march this asshole into the penitentiary.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/02/us...rges.html?_r=0 Originally Posted by timpage
If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime.
Perry is headed to trial, LLidiot.

Paxton is a fucking crook. This isn't a new thing. Collin County is as RED as it gets.
McKinney, Texas, Grand Jury? "Colon County" aka Collin County.

I would have thought Travis County would have indicted him.

How's the indictment against Perry holding up these days? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep, Collin County....one of the most conservative jurisdictions in the state of Texas.....no democrat has held an elected position there in decades. Which ought to tell you something about the strength of the evidence that the grand jury heard regarding your boy. Fuck you LL, suck on my ass.

And, the indictment against Perry is holding up just fine. Going to trial on the count that wasn't dismissed. Makes you proud doesn't it? That the retarded candidate from Texas has a felony trial charge pending against him while he vies to be the GOP candidate. Further evidence of the utter vapidity and ridiculousness of the GOP stable.

What else you got asshat?
Yep, Collin County....one of the most conservative jurisdictions in the state of Texas.....no democrat has held an elected position there in decades. Which ought to tell you something about the strength of the evidence that the grand jury heard regarding your boy. Fuck you LL, suck on my ass.

And, the indictment against Perry is holding up just fine. Going to trial on the count that wasn't dismissed. Makes you proud doesn't it? That the retarded candidate from Texas has a felony trial charge pending against him while he vies to be the GOP candidate. Further evidence of the utter vapidity and ridiculousness of the GOP stable.

What else you got asshat? Originally Posted by timpage
He ain't got shit. Just running his goddamn mouth.
How's the ill fated and ill advised, Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq holding up these days?

Speaking of which, have you answered the question yet? Originally Posted by bigtex
You're still stuck on that.

Jim
Change Austin's name to Salem...
  • DSK
  • 08-01-2015, 10:18 PM

How about innocent until proven guilty?

BTW, I'm betting no one puts you in front of a jury - you are too angry and unlikeable to be persuasive. People have to like you before they will truly listen to you and root for you in your arguments. Plus, you are too damn impatient and you use the hard sell where a subtle suggestion would be far more effective.

I've seen a Collin County jury set a person free they thought was likely guilty because they had a reasonable doubt and didn't want to ruin a man's life.

How about running a draft dodger or his wife who could be indicted any day now.
You're still stuck on that.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yep, much to LLIdiots dismay!

If you don't like reading it, you can always choose to ignore me.

Otherwise, STFU!
Perry is headed to trial, ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... so we don't know yet how his "indictment is holding up"!!!

Same for "Colon" County....and I'm not concerned about the party affiliation.

Does my reference to "Colon" county mean anything to you, or is it too subtle?

If Paxton "is a crook," and the State can prove it committed the crime, then his party affiliation means nothing to me. But celebrating an indictment is premature.....but that's my world. I can see it's not yours.
I could care less what Party he is in.. we all know EVERY Politician is a crook!

I do not like Paxton, he is a weed hater!! fuk this guy!! If he is guilty then he needs to go to jail!!
I could care less what Party he is in.. we all know EVERY Politician is a crook!

I do not like Paxton, he is a weed hater!! fuk this guy!! If he is guilty then he needs to go to jail!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
“We have dedicated our careers to ensuring that every citizen accused of any crime is afforded the fundamental constitutional guarantees of the presumption of innocence, proof beyond a reasonable doubt, and a fair trial with a reliable result,” the special prosecutors said.